Failed Fuddruckers 3lb burger challenge last night

Holy sh*t!

That's a hefty burger.

I salute you for trying.

Was it in Arizona?

Was it anything like this?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc_5tx7xRlg

I once saw a fat guy on tv gear up for a food challenge by eating a thousand grapes the night before a competition. Maybe it was ten thousand I can't remember too well. Phone Post 3.0

BilbOno - I once saw a fat guy on tv gear up for a food challenge by eating a thousand grapes the night before a competition. Maybe it was ten thousand I can't remember too well. Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0

Jesus....I can barely even finish an L from Fatburger without needing a wheelbarrow to roll me around afterwards. Would never attempt a 3lb burger (plus 1 lb of fries).

I can kill two of the 1 pound burgers they serve. But that leaves me stuffed. No way I could finish more than that. Phone Post 3.0

97B_96B - Holy sh*t!

That's a hefty burger.

I salute you for trying.

Was it in Arizona?

Was it anything like this?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc_5tx7xRlg
Yeah Phoenix. Metrocenter location, I like my burgs with a side of ghetto. Phone Post 3.0

Snappy Whistleteeth -
BilbOno - I once saw a fat guy on tv gear up for a food challenge by eating a thousand grapes the night before a competition. Maybe it was ten thousand I can't remember too well. Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0
Haha, yeah I have a problem Phone Post 3.0

The real question is if you had any of Mother Fuddruckers Famous Fudge.

PanRoastedJinx -

The prize was basically glory.  All the gave you if you finished was a shirt and some coupons for a coupla free dinners.  The was one guy in there wearing his shirt from when he did the challenge last year.  Walking around like a big dick badd ass like he was trying to sign autographs in shit.  Yes I was jealous.

I didnt starve myself, but only ate a banana and a few apples all day before, only cause I was busy and didnt have time to stop and eat.

Did you get an autograph? Phone Post 3.0

PanRoastedJinx -
IgnorantDeadline - 
PanRoastedJinx - 

The prize was basically glory.  All the gave you if you finished was a shirt and some coupons for a coupla free dinners.  The was one guy in there wearing his shirt from when he did the challenge last year.  Walking around like a big dick badd ass like he was trying to sign autographs in shit.  Yes I was jealous.

I didnt starve myself, but only ate a banana and a few apples all day before, only cause I was busy and didnt have time to stop and eat.

The stomach is a very tight, elastic organ. Even a day with no eating shrinks it dramatically.

Your ability to eat large portions of food was impeded by your not eating anything for a day prior.

Rookie mistake. You gotta eat big before. Even a big breakfast.

Duly noted sir.  I will be better next time.

This. You fill up much more quickly on an empty stomach. Next time have a decent breakfast and a light lunch, at least. Phone Post 3.0

I'd like to give this a go someday. Or die trying!

Was at the Giants game last week and ate two 1/2 pound polish dogs w/ the works and then a four scoop sunday with brownies in about 45 minutes...

My only prize was the mini souvenir helmet the sunday came in.

Pretty sure the pound of fries would kill me, though. But at the end of the day thats a lot of food for $20!

The image you posted in the OP tells you everything that you said in the OP they don't tell you.

cdmontgo - The image you posted in the OP tells you everything that you said in the OP they don't tell you.
I politely disagree sir. There is no mention of the bun of death. Phone Post 3.0