Failed my final, got a B in the class.

Half the final was either onelong essay worth 50pts or 2 shorter ones for 25 each. He gave a few choices for the long one in the midterm, but this time i was fucked. I didn't have enough info retained for any of it. Did the 50pter on the midterm and got a surprisingly good score. This time he just gave us a 50pter on the cold war and a few shorties that i didn't feel i knew enough about to give a worthwhile effort. After some grumbling at my desk i grabbed my shit, turned in my papers and told him not to bother showing me my current grade because i'm not getting an A after he grades the finals. I talked with him briefly outside for a minute and he told me if i didn't wanna go back in and try and list key points that i would still get a B. I said fuggit. If it weren't for the fact i have to find a place to live in these next two weeks and immediately find fulltime work after that I'm sure I'd have been better prepared. Still pissed at myself though. God fucking dammit.

College... Phone Post 3.0

Shit happens. Good luck finding work and a new place!

Poor guy Phone Post 3.0

B's get degrees Phone Post 3.0

Watered down education. A final should show what you've learned in the class. You tell the professor you don't know enough to try and you get a B? B
I'm gonna guess the prof isn't tenured full time yet. People don't like to pay to fail, so the professor probably gets pressure about his grades. Phone Post 3.0

Offer to eat his starfish for a B+

Saltine American - Watered down education. A final should show what you've learned in the class. You tell the professor you don't know enough to try and you get a B? B
I'm gonna guess the prof isn't tenured full time yet. People don't like to pay to fail, so the professor probably gets pressure about his grades. Phone Post 3.0

No. The overall grade is based on 3 things: papers, midterm, and final. I had a score of 92% headed into the final. My shit final will drop me to a b.

I'm too methodical for my own good.

TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 - B's get degrees Phone Post 3.0

D = Diploma

Don't worry about it I've never had an employer ask me what my GPA was they only ask me to show them my degree.

FloppyBBC Divac -
Saltine American - Watered down education. A final should show what you've learned in the class. You tell the professor you don't know enough to try and you get a B? B

No. The overall grade is based on 3 things: papers, midterm, and final. I had a score of 92% headed into the final. My shit final will drop me to a b.
But you went through the class, had so little knowledge of the material on the conclusive assessment that you walked out on it, and you got a B. My apologies bro, but would you want a surgeon opening your heart if he got a B in heart surgery, so he passed, but he had no idea how to take the final? I sure in the hell wouldn't. Phone Post 3.0