Fairytale Perfect

After all the talk, the spot on predictions, the bickering on here it was just perfect. When Conor said he won the real title in July he believed it. The talk leading up to this fight Conor was quiet and reserved and he said he basically beat Aldo in July when he didn't show up. He walked into that cage so calm that it makes ME nervous as a spectator.

Then cool as you like, knocks out Aldo almost as if it was a mere formality. Like signing the lease on a house. So simple and quick. Just a quick change over and now you're the champ. He told us he won the real belt and that Aldo was no longer champion. So incredible I can't believe it.

I don't think I've seen a more masterful piece of art with everything from the talking to the quick knockout and the prediction that it would end in the first exchange.

He predicted all of these things but he didn't predict what he'd do after he had destroyed everyone. I for one can't wait to hear it and will follow him to the end of his career. Phone Post 3.0

Signing a lease on a house can be pretty tedious, with walkthrough inspections and disclosures and sublease restrictions etc. Phone Post 3.0

2JupitersTooMany - Signing a lease on a house can be pretty tedious, with walkthrough inspections and disclosures and sublease restrictions etc. Phone Post 3.0
You could equate that to the build up. Or fuck you and stop ruining my lovely analogy :p Phone Post 3.0