Fake Boobs and MMA

There appears to be a trend of female fighters as of late getting breast augmentation. Simultaneously, i've been binging a show in Netflix called Botched Up Bodies which shows a number of ruptured boob jobs (don't watch the show unless you have a stomach of steel)

I'm curious if it poses a danger to female fighters or if there has been any cases of ruptured breast implants that you know of in any promotion. 

It’s absolutely stupid to fight and have fake breasts. 

Just an extra neck to crank on.

1 Like

The ones that get them obviously think their sex appeal will make them stars. 

1 Like

You got the danger of ruptured implants, plus it seems like it would add a level of difficulty when cutting weight.

If they are filled with saline and pop the body just obsorbs it. I’d assume mma fighters are getting these? 

They just need to get valves installed so they can deflate them before a fight...

Pics?

Please post some examples to boost your point.

I am no scientist but do they not just work like car air bags and soften the impact of takedowns?? 

1 Like

what the fuck kind of research is this? 

you guys should be ashamed to call yourself scientists 

There have been women in several organizations and under several different athletic commissions that have fought with breast implants.  I am going to assume they know what is acceptable from a safety standpoint. 

In my own opinion it seems to make a dangerous situation (fighting) even more dangerous.  Implants are dead weight that will affect mobility and complicate weight cutting.

I'm not an expert.  I just love tits.

Sorry for the double. 

Or am I?

CloakedStar - 

It’s absolutely stupid to fight and have fake breasts. 

i concur

PassnSmash -

Sorry for the double. 

Or am I?

I came twice.

1 Like

I’d get gigantic breast implants, fill them with helium and clean out the 85 pound division. 

PassnSmash -

Wow