Fake Promoter/Fighter in OC?

my barber said some guy comes around (huntington beach, orange county area) who is 50+ years old, looks like he may have used to be in shape, has the same haircut as wayne newton but white hair and six foot 2.  He also drives a black corvette.

anyways, apparently the guy tells my barber he is training for a fight everytime he comes around and that he is starting an mma promotion.  it sounds like Roy E; but he's legit, so it is not him.

maybe this person is legit, but i thought i would ask because my barber wants to know.  I know the description is vague, but if anyone would know, it would be the UG.  

Kirik needs to archive this thread.

I see greatness coming.

lol

no no no...this isn't a troll or joke guys, im serious.  My barber said this guy keeps coming in and asked me to dig around and see if he was legit or if anyone heard of him.  the guy could be someone famous and legit and or a bs story.  who knows.   

Ken Shamrock?

Tank Abbott?

I have a friend.

What is a "friend"?

Is the guy not your friend and is in actuality, your "friend"?

ok fine..he's my barber but if this guy is not a fake fighter/promoter i dont want it coming back to him.  my barber said this guy comes in for hair cuts and always says he is a fighter and promoter.  he asked me to ask around.

i asked him if it was tank abbot, Roy E or Ron Waterman and he said no to all of them.

Ryan Loco - I have a friend.

What is a "friend"?

maybe their "special friends" together.

slagathor - 

What is a "friend"?

Wanna be my "friend"?

Tru -  ok fine..he's my barber but if this guy is not a fake fighter/promoter i dont want it coming back to him.  my barber said this guy comes in for hair cuts and always says he is a fighter and promoter.  he asked me to ask around.

i asked him if it was tank abbot, Roy E or Ron Waterman and he said no to all of them.

Hes been cutting this guys hair for awhile now and doesn't know his name?

Ryan Loco - 
slagathor - 

What is a "friend"?

Wanna be my "friend"?

Can I be your mexican friend?

Is it Kazja?

Or whatever that douce's name was?

a friend with weed is a friend indeed! Maybe its Cheech or Chong?

Tru -  no no no...this isn't a troll or joke guys, im serious.  My barber said this guy keeps coming in and asked me to dig around and see if he was legit or if anyone heard of him.  the guy could be someone famous and legit and or a bs story.  who knows.   

find out when he normally comes and stake the place out, or just go up to him and say hey can you get me a fight?!

Towe drive a vet?

mad tiger - Towe drive a vet?
LOL Here we go.........