Fake Sunglasses Sites of Web

Anyone have any experience?

I am tired of losing or damaging full price oakleys or spy sunglasses. Plenty of knockoff sites out there. Hard to tell if they are legit....there was a thread a while back that proved one to be a complete fraud.

Yes. I am a cheapass if possible

Nothing wrong with being a cheapass. Caring enough about what others think of your sunglasses to the point of trying to fool them might be a problem though.

CuddleBug - 

Nothing wrong with being a cheapass. Caring enough about what others think of your sunglasses to the point of trying to fool them might be a problem though.

lol!

if i could find a pair at the gas station i liked, i would give zero shits and be proud

One Day Oakley Sunglasses Sale

I just get the 10$ foster grants from walgreens. Phone Post 3.0

CuddleBug -

Winner Phone Post 3.0

Akston -
CuddleBug -

Winner Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

jcblass -

I mean, I guess....if it was 4am, I was hammered, and there was NOTHING else open...They have their own unique Vacuum though!!!

My dog takes shits that look better than that.

Shake Shack or go fuck your mother, cocksuckers!

Lux Fixxins - If you more than 5 bucks for sunglasses you are a retard. Phone Post 3.0
Of you actually go on the water or are rough on a pair then this is not true. Cheap plastic lenses scratch easily, glass not so much. Phone Post 3.0

Check out ioffer.com Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

I usually buy from eBay for cheap sunglasses Phone Post 3.0

Walmart

Berkley Polarized are 4.96. Stock up son Phone Post 3.0