Falcao added to Bellator's Middleweight Tournament

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Falcao-Confirmed-for-Bellator-Season-6-Middleweight-Tournament-39021

"Onetime UFC talent Maiquel Falcao will make his stateside return this spring when he takes part in Bellator Fighting Championships’ sixth-season middleweight tournament."

The Brazilian slugger has gone 2-1 with a pair of first-round knockouts since his Octagon ouster, but scarier than that loss was the turn his story took in late November. On Nov. 20, Falcao was hospitalized in Pelotas, Rio Grande do Sul, after suffering an apparent heart attack. However, the fighter later denied the diagnosis.

“I’ve had some health problems caused by excessive training,” he wrote on Facebook. “This generated several rumors, but none of them is true. What actually happened was too much training, not enough rest.”

I can't wait to see this monster back in action

Oh snap. Glad to hear he's ok.

The thought of him vs. Lombard is awesome, should he make it that far.

War Mickey Falcon Phone Post

DamnSevern -  I can't wait to see this monster back in action

This! Mike Falcon is the true Honey Badger of MMA. Phone Post

rkilla - Oh snap. Glad to hear he's ok.

The thought of him vs. Lombard is awesome, should he make it that far.

. Phone Post

Awesome news. Cannot wait to see this guy fight again

He has a lot of heart

I made a thread yesterday asling if anyone heard any news recently.

Falcon/Lombard is a fight I would actually try to catch live.

Great addition to the tourney!

Wow.  Great addition to that tournament that would have already been good.  Hope it happens.  

too bad for falcon,
i got B ROG all the way on this one!!!
perhaps they can do lombard v falcao as a tournament qualifier next time after shlemenko smokes lombard in the rematch

He lost to Braga a while ago, I think they should add him to the tourney too!

Bump for Helwig