Falcon and Winter Soldier Discussion Thread

WandaVision was interesting, but I'm lookong forward to some good ol' popcorn-movie type entertainment with Falcon and the Winter Soldier. Will definitely be tuning in at midnight PST when then first episode drops. Anyone else excited?

As long as Cap is a tranny, we are all good

1 Like

I'll be watching

1 Like

Is captain America dead? 

Let me know if you can spot me in episode 6 I think it was

1 Like

For all the shit about ‘Nazi’s’ people spew, If you support Disney with your money we know exactly where you’d stand in WWII Germany...

1 Like

amadeus -

For all the shit about ‘Nazi’s’ people spew, If you support Disney with your money we know exactly where you’d stand in WWII Germany...

Huh? Was Walt a nazi? What do Nazi's have to do with Mickey Mouse?

baj54 -
amadeus -

Disney is partnered with a country running concentration camps, committing genocide, and industrializing rape... You figure it out.

1 Like

tjmitch - 

Is captain America dead? 

It takes place 6 months after Avengers: Endgame

amadeus -
baj54 -
amadeus -

Disney is partnered with a country running concentration camps, committing genocide, and industrializing rape... You figure it out.

Since I don't spend my money on Disney+ and watch the content for free, I am essentially Captain America punching Nazis. Thank you for the feel good moment!

1 Like

amadeus -
baj54 -
amadeus -

So is the President!  Just lemme watch my fuckin TV, DEBBIE!

Anthony Mackey can’t star, maybe he can be carried by cap and be a decent costar? 

Falcon also sucks as a side character so he’ll be a shit main character. 

i think it’ll be mediocre at best but I bet it’ll be lower tier marvel. 

I also dont generally like the most recent 2/3 of the marvel movies so I’m baised. 

In

I'm sure capt marvel will swoop in and save those silly boys again.

Good action in the opening. Also like how they showed Bucky's remorse/lonliness, plus him befriending his victim's father was a nice touch. Show wasn't perfect but still entertaining.

1 Like

Bringing back GSP was nice of them. I'm sure he's been desperate for work. 

The whole 'black family gets denied a loan' and 'government gave my job to some white guy' plot points are super unique and totally unexpected. Really going against the grain here with this one.

At least they set a tone that physics aren't a thing to consider so that's entertaining. 

3 Likes

for later

I don't find the falcon an interesting character at all.

3 Likes

Meh I'm done giving any money to Disney. It is all going to be woke anyways but even if it wasn't, Disney has done enough to never get anymore money from me.

1 Like

Vindell -

Meh I'm done giving any money to Disney. It is all going to be woke anyways but even if it wasn't, Disney has done enough to never get anymore money from me.

Looks like they are doing pretty well. Don’t need some small dicked insecure white boys money. 

4 Likes