Falcon and Winter Soldier Discussion Thread

I am enjoying this show but I have a couple of things I noticed that bother me

Why did Redwing shooting at the bad guys do nothing when one of them gets gunned down later on? Do bullets hurt them or not?

Bucky should of fucked those guys up during the fight on top of the semis. While the bad guys had the serum they had nothing even close to the amount of training and experience that Bucky has. He should have been able to take all of them out fairly easily. 

Flexo -
FETT_Loadin76_TFK -
Chimonos Revenge -
Gorilla_keylock - 

If steve rogers and jay walker fought who would win?

In the comics Rogers is a better fighter but Walker is stronger and has more endurance.

Walker and Battlestar are given superhuman abilities from the Power Broker in the comics...which is apparently who is after the Flag Smashers...the show kind of implies they stole a version of the super soldier serum from the Power Broker, and that's how they all got enhanced.

Ok I was wondering how Walker was winging the shield around like OG Capt.

But he doesn't have a serum. He got his ass handed to him by a teenage girl. I just assume the shield is insanely light. 

Yeah, in the comics he was superpowered, think hes not on the show

The flag smashers have the serum

Passive Jay - 

Why did Redwing shooting at the bad guys do nothing when one of them gets gunned down later on? Do bullets hurt them or not?

Bucky should of fucked those guys up during the fight on top of the semis. While the bad guys had the serum they had nothing even close to the amount of training and experience that Bucky has. He should have been able to take all of them out fairly easily. 

Yep. He seems to get weaker and weaker. He was damn near unstoppable in The Winter Soldier when he wore the mask. Even for Cap. Him just getting tooled up like a bitch by a few nobodies is lame.

Fury2Feed - 
Passive Jay - 

Yep. He seems to get weaker and weaker. He was damn near unstoppable in The Winter Soldier when he wore the mask. Even for Cap. Him just getting tooled up like a bitch by a few nobodies is lame.

Every Villain gets weak as fuck when they become good.

Bucky is both a supersoldier AND a cyborg. His original arm was massively strong, so you'd think his new Wakandan vibranium arm would be even more super powered and even magical and shit like everyone else in Wakanda's stuff is.

fob -
Fury2Feed - 
Passive Jay - 

The threat always has to be believable and either stronger than or on par with the good guys. Like how a monster or individual bad guy will be strong enough to be a threat, but then when there is a horde of them that shows up each one suddenly becomes a lot weaker. Just assume that the Flag Smashers' version of the serum made them stronger than Bucky if it makes more sense.

fob - 
Fury2Feed - 
Passive Jay - 

And if a hero turns bad they get a power-up. Chris Claremont did that all the time in X-Men comics.

At this point i don’t think even vision could have taken those baddies on the semi.

Yeah, not only is Bucky Super-powered with a cyberkinetic arm....but he also has 100 years of specialized training with Hydra, with The Avengers....has fought Thanos and countless other elite badguys.

But Antifa on a truck kicked his ass. I don't care how strong they are, Bucky should be a much better fighter and have a gigantic advantage.

I get it that he's lost the ruthless instinct he had when he was being mind controlled, but still...

New episode is okay. Feels like Agents of Shield with bigger stars and a bigger budget. But overall acting/story is good, not great.

Also, kind of a cop out at the end to have that type of character show up but it not be anyone from the actual movie. Being intentionally vague to not spoil until more.people watch.

Fair review.

I’m really liking the pacing so far, and really hope that the shorter season will help Marvel stick the landing this time.

Falcon/Winter Soldier is pretty straightforward action/thriller stuff, which I’m digging.

I absolutely love that we’re getting deeper into Falcon and Bucky’s personalities, and that we’re getting to see that Baron Zemo is rich as fuck. I’m not too keen on “bad” Sharon, but I dig that chick from Black Panther (who had about zero speaking lines in the movies) showing up as an important character.

Also, the notion that the newest version of the Super Soldier Serum doesn’t change physical appearance at all… THAT’S FANTASTIC.

Sorry I can’t figure out how to reply all to this thread. Just want to say this show is boring and I’m distracted/bored/annoyed with the constant race innuendos in it. This is a show about superheroes, stfu and blow some shit up.

I think it could be better. The story is kind of dull/stale. We are really just watching supporting actors, in starring roles.

Will he eventually get the shield back and take his place as Captain America, or is this going to drag on all season (and possibly the next)?

New forum… :thinking:

I mean she was a ginger, got that no soul ginger rage as well.

She actually had a great line in I think it was Infinity War, to Natasha Romanov.

“Move, or I will move you”

T’Challa - “As much as Id like to see that…”

Black Panther wanted to see some girl on girl action. Giggidy catfight

Melanist son of a bitch!

Wow wow wow, they kicked it up a few notches with this episode, hopefully now all the people complaining about certain characters pipe down and let them tell the story