Fall Guys

Anyone else finding this game fun?

Yea. Been playing since drop. I make it to the finals a lot but still haven’t got that win.

Just got it the other day, very fun with a group of friends. It's got a Mario Party vibe to it, which is why I purchased it.

Not a fan of some of the team games though. I much prefer the solo races and games. Nothing worse than being in a shit team and watching your chance slip away. 

Haven't won a game yet but shit I was dirty the other night, was in the final and winning, lost connection to game server. Feels bad man.

It's addicting.... equally parts hilarious and tilting. I love playing roll-out and seeing someone standing near an edge, grabbing them and pushing them off lol

I'm like level 15 and still haven't won the finals.

Looked it up,  looks cool,  anyone play on ps4?

Love it. Its addictive. Theres an "I almost had that, just one more round." thing going on where I just keep playing. 

Haven't won the crown yet. I had one game where I was first to it and jumped to grab it and fell short. The next guy snagged it immediately.  I was so pissed. But it was still fun.

Yeah I've been playing it, super addictive and fun.

If you have multiple people over can you play the game co-up with two controllers or does it require everyone to be on their own console.

Is it free? 

Fun game, kids love it. As others said made the finals a few times, never won outright.

Not incredibly deep, but good for a bit of fun every now and then.

King Trav -

Is it free? 

It's the free game on PS Plus this month.

Been playing since the beta.

Got a few wins on ps4 but I’m like level 31 on pc and still can’t get the crown. I make it to the finals a lot but keep choking and I might need a new controller feels like I’m getting dropped inputs on hex a gon or something.

jcblass - If you have multiple people over can you play the game co-up with two controllers or does it require everyone to be on their own console.

everyone needs their own pc or console

Forgot to say that if you wear the pigeon outfit you’re a piece of shit and I hate you.

Im on PS4 still no wins

They need to add more games to it.

It's tight.

Mandible_Claw - 

They need to add more games to it.

They said that they would add more games post launch. There is a season 2 preview coming this week so hopefully that will have some new games in it.