Fallon Fox: Joe Rogan owes me an apology

NYjojo - Skeletal sexual dimorphism: relative contribution of sex steroids,
GH–IGF1, and mechanical loading

http://joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/207/2/127.full.pdf

Any questions about the differences in bone and muscle mass between males who have gone through puberty and adult females, let me know. Professional physical anthropologist here.
So who's right? I'm. On Rogans side Phone Post 3.0

Attention whore trying to attach himself to Joe Rogan for publicity.

I'm sure Joe will put this at the top of his "to do" list.

lol

Ug owes us all an apology like many above have said

why keep feeding this attention whore? he/she is only mentioning joe to get another headline...and the Ug knows this but yet still posts it.

wait til joe says something even slightly related to the topic on his podcast, the UG and the MMA media community will get so hard.

Fox speaks of a consensus in the medical community. Is there such a consensus? Phone Post 3.0

Any questions about the differences in bone and muscle mass between males who have gone through puberty and adult females, let me know. Professional physical anthropologist here.
VU Phone Post 3.0

doobie - 

There isn't a side. Fallon Fox went through puberty as a male, she has an advantage that females don't have regarding bone structure, frame, musculature -- regardless of her current hormone therapy.

muskokamma - 
shaqitup - People who post news articles about this person owe us an apology Phone Post 3.0
Voted up Phone Post 3.0

I'm not really sure what is being missed here.

Any biologist or physical anthropologist will tell you that skeletal differences between men and women are often related to variant degrees and types of function.

If you matured as a man, your body will have an advantage in women's fighting. End of story.

Get Bent

NYjojo -
doobie - 

There isn't a side. Fallon Fox went through puberty as a male, she has an advantage that females don't have regarding bone structure, frame, musculature -- regardless of her current hormone therapy.
Well then clearly fallon is wrong and she needs to go away Phone Post 3.0

In somewhat early.

Awaiting Rogan's response. Phone Post 3.0

This dude needs to just go away. Phone Post 3.0

Until Rogan... Phone Post 3.0

McBottery - 
shaqitup - People who post news articles about this person owe us an apology Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

This.

I'm on Rogan's side too.

Bone absorption and resorption has to do with endocrine activity. The composition is constantly changing based on signals from the body

IE hormones

Guess what? Estrogen plays a huge part here, and the medical community has determined that Fallon Fox is receiving a dosage that makes her female; chemically and structurally, aside from being born male. The dosages of hormones she is receiving are also scrutinized in her unique situation.

Her bone composition and structure ,( which is a living breathing thing) IE osteoporosis which shows how bone tissue can change due to hormone feedback disruption, has been approved to put her hormone levels female and the elephant on the table, her bone sturcutre female. She is clinically receiving doasages that disrupt her bone density processes, and science backs this. That is why the medical community is as well.

Of ourse qualified endocrinoogsts who understand the complicated biochemistry of the cascade of bone development and maintenece have made this determination. Scientifically of course, using modern medicine and hormonal research trials research on osteoclasitc, and osteoblatic activity.

The practise of Gender reassignment is wrong in my opinion. Nature intended this guy to be one way. This isn't a religious belief, but one of science being a little too out of control.

That being said, I do believe his developing as a male for the first 20 or so years of his life gives him the advantages of a man. The commissions should just stop licensing anyone who isn't capable of fighting their own gender. Phone Post 3.0

I_AM_THE_CAWKSUCKER -
Exactly Phone Post 3.0
Votes you up!! Phone Post 3.0

Nobody owes you shit but an ass whooping for beating women and breaking bones as your video tittle said. Just go away already, the ug shouldn't even give him the media attention Phone Post 3.0