Fallout 3 (xbox) question

Just downloaded Fallout 3 on my 360...how do I switch from 1st person to 3rd person? Any help would be much appreciated.

Left bumper.

third person sucks on fallout

I'd just stick to first person...waay better

seems like they put the third person option as an afterthought. 

Third person exists to admire your loot!

I preferred 3rd person, was better for angles etc Phone Post

3rd person is only good if you are traveling the wastelands and you want to see your character geared out in the sheriff's duster or tenpenny's suit.

3rd person works much better in New Vegas

I like to stare lovingly at my rifle.

pigpen -  third person sucks on fallout

flesheatingbull - 3rd person is only good if you are traveling the wastelands and you want to see your character geared out in the sheriff's duster or tenpenny's suit.

Some people just prefer third person to first person.

Not in fallout 3, they don't.

MushroomHead - 
pigpen -  third person sucks on fallout

flesheatingbull - 3rd person is only good if you are traveling the wastelands and you want to see your character geared out in the sheriff's duster or tenpenny's suit.

Some people just prefer third person to first person.
Sure, but my point is that the third person on fallout 3 is so bad, that even if you prefer third, you're still better off playing in first(unless it makes you sick or gives you the spins lol)

If you downloaded it you kind of screwed yourself, like I did. The GOY edition has all of the DLC and is $10 cheaper, I think. I thought that's what I was downloading, but it was just the vanilla FO3.

I can't stand 3rd person view, the character runs like something out of a 3D game from the 90s.