Fallout 4 mod - Is the game worth the effort?

^ You took a cab ride to the finish line and can't understand why other people enjoyed running the race? Phone Post 3.0

Willybone - ^ You took a cab ride to the finish line and can't understand why other people enjoyed running the race? Phone Post 3.0
Eh, weak excuse, I did the same for skyrim and I loved it.

Fallout just seems bland. Phone Post 3.0

Uhtred Ragnarson -
Willybone - ^ You took a cab ride to the finish line and can't understand why other people enjoyed running the race? Phone Post 3.0

You literally didn't play the game.

I mean I don't think it was mind-blowingly good or anything, but I did log 66 hours in it and enjoyed it.  But you didn't even play it.  I probably would have played for at most an hour if I just started at max level with all the weapons and armor.

McBottery -
Uhtred Ragnarson -

I mean I don't think it was mind-blowingly good or anything, but I did log 66 hours in it and enjoyed it.  But you didn't even play it.  I probably would have played for at most an hour if I just started at max level with all the weapons and armor.

Explain to me how I didn't play the game if I went after and completed side quests, main quests and what not? Phone Post 3.0

McBottery -
Uhtred Ragnarson -

Yeah man, those oh shit moments where you run out of ammo, or don't have any stimpacks and have to get really creative with ways to survive, those are what made it fun. The process of turning into a God is the adventure, it's no fun just starting out an unbeatable character Phone Post 3.0

Uhtred Ragnarson - Explain to me how I didn't play the game if I went after and completed side quests, main quests and what not? Phone Post 3.0

If I played through the original Doom with God Mode turned on, would any criticisms of the gameplay I had be valid? Sure, I could talk about the level design or the graphics, but gameplay?

That's what I'm saying. If you made yourself a God, instead of working your way up, you saw a lot of the game, but your opinion that it was boring doesn't hold much weight for me.

I may be a faggot for this, but I still could not get past not being able to see holsted weapons on back or hip. It literally ruined a d took me out of the game. Phone Post 3.0

So is the consensus that Fallout 4 is pretty shit?

ferox - So is the consensus that Fallout 4 is pretty shit?

I don't think so. I liked it enough to play through twice, completely, and bought the Far Harbor expansion.

There's lots to do, lots of potential character builds, and it's still got it's sense of humor. (Disclaimer, I tend to overweight humor when rating a game.)

I was considering getting it at some stage (it takes me along time to finish a game). I thought F3 was pretty good but not fantastic.

ferox - I was considering getting it at some stage (it takes me along time to finish a game). I thought F3 was pretty good but not fantastic.

Get New Vegas! It's dirt cheap and great!

ferox - I was considering getting it at some stage (it takes me along time to finish a game). I thought F3 was pretty good but not fantastic.
We can never be friends. Leaving the vault in fallout 3 for the first time is the most pivotal moment in modern gaming. Phone Post 3.0

Massively overhyped

the marketing campaign was borderline criminal. 

You  can still have fun with the game, but the fact that it won game of the year and RPG of the year is ridiculous. 

Crisco -
ferox - I was considering getting it at some stage (it takes me along time to finish a game). I thought F3 was pretty good but not fantastic.
We can never be friends. Leaving the vault in fallout 3 for the first time is the most pivotal moment in modern gaming. Phone Post 3.0
I think the game started great but got a bit tedious towards the end.

I do admit I used vats for the combat, so maybe that was part of it. Phone Post 3.0

Jack Carter -

Massively overhyped

the marketing campaign was borderline criminal. 

You  can still have fun with the game, but the fact that it won game of the year and RPG of the year is ridiculous. 

I agree. Fallout needs to take a page out of the witcher book. They need to develop a better story line and more in depth main quest. I felt ZERO attachment to the baby. Was more pissed about wife. They should have kidnapped both and not just the boy. Or maybe make him a little older that u could have interacted with him pre war similar to fallout 3 with your dad . Phone Post 3.0