Falwell's sex crazed wife

This just gets better:

A former Liberty University student says Becki Falwell, the wife of the university’s then-President Jerry Falwell Jr., jumped into bed with him and performed oral sex on him while he stayed over at the Falwell home after a band practice with her eldest son in 2008.

The student was 22 at the time of the encounter, near the start of Liberty’s fall semester. He said she initiated the act, and he went along with it. But despite his rejection of further advances, he said, Falwell continued pursuing him, offering him gifts and engaging in banter through Facebook messages.

3 Likes

Is there a reason this is a big deal or that anyone cares about it?

4 Likes

americans are consumed with where adults put their dicks

and nipples.  if you see a nipple, its really bad news 

There must be no pics of her in existence. Thats the only explanation here. 

10 Likes
baj54 - 

I was getting ready to come to OP's defense, then I noticed who OP was.

So, no. No one care about it.

baj54 - 

Probably because the most prominent evangelical in the country is a huge hypocrite.

5 Likes

If there's one thing the OG is known for, it's overwhelming support for evangelicals

2 Likes

This backfired on banco fasted. 

thenextman - 

Hardly. Not surprising the trumptards on here want to play down that another of Trump’s biggest supporters turned out to be a POS.

2 Likes
banco -
thenextman - 

Hardly. Not surprising the trumptards on here want to play down that another of Trump’s biggest supporters turned out to be a POS.

Link to all the old pro-Falwell threads?

1 Like
banco -
baj54 - 

Probably because the most prominent evangelical in the country is a huge hypocrite.

Are you evangelical? 

banco - 
baj54 - 

Within my lifetime, I don’t think that’s that special and significant

1 Like
banco -
thenextman - 

Like Ed buck? 

Wud not push her off either after band practice 

1 Like

I remember Jerry Falwell from the 90s. 

Id never heard of Jerry Falwell Jr until the last week or so when people started bashing him because his wife fucked a pool boy, and that it somehow spells trouble for Trump. 

1 Like
banco - 
baj54 - 

the most prominent? LOL!. i didnt even know who he was if it werent for threads on the UG. even in jerry falwell srs heyday he probably wasnt a top 10 prominent evangelical. so his kid nobody knows or cares about really isnt close to no 10 let alone 1. paula white, one of Trumps religious advisors for instance, i doubt is top 10. yet i bet 10000xs more people know who she is than falwells kid

Any pictures of this lady ?

Need to judge if she puts off this type of vibe.

2 Likes
banco -
thenextman - 

Im a trumptard and i had to google who the f he is. And theres still no pics of wife i see. 

1 Like
banco - 
thenextman - 

really?  

I think all religious mega leaders are charlatans and con artists

but I dont give a shit what a man does with his erection.  I find it creepy and fucked up that anyone does, regardless of political affiliation.  There isnt anything else youd rather be doing than obsessing over what this man did with his erection? 

banco -
baj54 - 

He’s a hypocrite, or his wife had an affair… Ir it’s all made up by a bunch of attention whores?