Family away, drunk as fuck, neighbors likely awake

There's a certain jubulance a man experiences when his wife and kids go to Mexico for two weeks and he gets the home all to himself. The neighbors get to share in the moment with me whether they care to or not. In my opinion, I ought to be thanked for the last three loud as fuck songs I just played, and this one was the loudest. If anyone can get to the 40 second mark and tell me they didn't turn it up, I'll call you a bold faced liar right to your face!

Must be modern music night for this old dog, because I'm diggin this one a lot. It's from the Kevin Costner driving scene in the movie Criminal. Not a great movie, but great fucking song!

Last song is pretty mellow, but loud as fuck none the less! So beautiful, it ought to have helped put the neighbors back to sleep following the first two songs...

What's up next? I'm right out of touch, but I know a good song when I hear it and these are good songs. Somebody give me something to give the neighborhood a wake up call with?

Never you mind.........I've discovered the new york music thread which is getting some embeds. That'll do it!

These are some Shitty songs. I'm happy for you though and think you're a cool dude.

Light it up homie

Go to bed man.

it will all be better in the morning 

Rahjai MD -

Go to bed man.

Shut up you joy-kill 

Keep on trucking sgot! You're a free man!

Raistlin - These are some Shitty songs. I'm happy for you though and think you're a cool dude.

Holy fuck do I wish you were here! I've got scotch on the table and beer in the fridge, a tumbler and a stein with your name on them. I don't know you, but I would be so happy to paly some shitty loud tunes for you until I pass out drunk.........then you could play whatever the fuck you wanted.

Just don't crank the heat and put this channel on with high volume and leave me there passed out on the floor for 7 hours like a buddy once did.

Image result for the screen on the tv with stripes when the network shuts off for the night

That fucking none stop beep with a bad case of the sweats is a recipe for the worst hangover ever. Takes a real asshole to do something like that. He and I are still friends.

Technical Primates -
Rahjai MD -

Go to bed man.

Shut up you joy-kill 

Keep on trucking sgot! You're a free man!

Lol! Thanks buddy.......what kind of guy says it will all be better in the morning under these circumstances. This is a great moment. On top of everything else, when I step outside I can see the mountains lit up like nobody's business under a full moon, with some comet that is apparently as close as it gets to earth tonight, and a penubular eclipse (or something like that). All I know is there's a lot going on in the sky tonight and the snowy tree covered montains look amazing. 

Go to bed, it will all be better in the morning he says, lol!

A 2 wine cooler night op?

2 week jerk off festival

Homosexual undertones