Family Guy kill off

I don't watch the show all that often but I tuned in tonight.. Fucking spoiler They killed off Brian. I did a quick search and read an interview with a producer and it seems like it's a permanent decision. Phone Post 3.0

Family Guy has been crap for a while now. This just re-affirms it.

That's just like the time when....  I got nothing.... something, something non-sequitor joke

Hope that show goes to hell.....best character on the show.

In for suspense Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I'm seriously upset by this. My whole family is not happy right now. Phone Post 3.0

I found him to be my favorite character as well. When it was over I was like, wtf?! But I thought perhaps it was going to be a continuation, but then I searched it and it's legit. No more Bryan for this season atleast. Phone Post 3.0

They're not idiots, I bet they already have a character to play the role that Brian played

I'm guessing whoever does the voice of Brian must've pissed off the writer/director/creator. Phone Post 3.0

They brought in a really lame replacement dog "Vinny" too with full Italian shtick.

MrFluffyHippo - I'm guessing whoever does the voice of Brian must've pissed off the writer/director/creator. Phone Post 3.0

You mean.. Seth MacFarlane?

the guy who does the voice of Brian is the creator Seth MacFarlan. Dont know why they killed him off. A lot of people dont like the character.

Fuck that show then Phone Post 3.0

They must be really bored Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo - I'm guessing whoever does the voice of Brian must've pissed off the writer/director/creator. Phone Post 3.0
Haha

VU for you, my fren. Phone Post 3.0

That sucks, the relationship between Bryan and Stewie was the best part of the show.

I'm surprised people still watch this after the third season. Phone Post 3.0

DrunkenOtter -
MrFluffyHippo - I'm guessing whoever does the voice of Brian must've pissed off the writer/director/creator. Phone Post 3.0
Haha

This went over a lot of people's heads Phone Post 3.0

SimbaSpice - I'm surprised people still watch this after the third season. Phone Post 3.0

I only downloaded tonights episode because I heard the news.

SphincterShrinker - 
DrunkenOtter -
Haha

This went over a lot of people's heads Phone Post 3.0

I thought he might be trying to coax us into a snafu.. but you just never know here..