Hit by a car

And they get a new dog Phone Post 3.0

He's going to be back. Phone Post 3.0

Season finale is called Brian the Closer, he'll be back. Phone Post 3.0

Brian will be back....

It's tv! Phone Post 3.0

Weird decision. Phone Post 3.0

Clarence Parents -
MrFluffyHippo - I'm guessing whoever does the voice of Brian must've pissed off the writer/director/creator. Phone Post 3.0

You mean.. Seth MacFarlane?

LOL Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo - I'm guessing whoever does the voice of Brian must've pissed off the writer/director/creator. Phone Post 3.0
It was probably a pay thing. I guarantee you the guy voicing Brian didn't earn anywhere near what the guy who does Peter and the one who voices Stewie. Phone Post 3.0

SimbaSpice - I'm surprised people still watch this after the third season. Phone Post 3.0
I'm surprised people watch this show. Phone Post

Clarence Parents -

They brought in a really lame replacement dog "Vinny" too with full Italian shtick.

Bobby Lupo's acting debut Phone Post 3.0

turned it off right after he was hit by a car. Didnt expected him to really be dead!

Odd!

Another surprise is they havent had cleveland back yet. I can see them bring him back and quag just ripping him for a failed show!

Lol I think MrFluffyHippo was joking.

Maybe Brian will become a ghost and be a character that only Stewie can see?

The shows no south park that's for sure Phone Post 3.0

Clevland was canceled,not surprised.

he will come back, with a special guest appearance by Patrick Duffy in the shower.

Leigh - He'll do a deal with mephisto, leading to a fan boycott. Phone Post 3.0

Followed by a mind swap with the giant chicken?

JJSFC -
MrFluffyHippo - I'm guessing whoever does the voice of Brian must've pissed off the writer/director/creator. Phone Post 3.0
It was probably a pay thing. I guarantee you the guy voicing Brian didn't earn anywhere near what the guy who does Peter and the one who voices Stewie. Phone Post 3.0
Um the voice of Brian is Seth mcFarlene. He voices Quagmire, and peter as well Phone Post 3.0