Family Guy voice actor cucks.

https://ew.com/tv/family-guy-mike-henry-steps-down-cleveland/

Mike Henry is leaving Cleveland.

The Family Guy voice actor, who is white, announced Friday that he would no longer play Cleveland Brown, Peter's chipper neighbor, who is black, on the animated Fox comedy. "It's been an honor to play Cleveland on Family Guy for 20 years," Henry said on Twitter. "I love this character, but persons of color should play characters of color. Therefore, I will be stepping down from the role."

The fan-favorite character was part of the action for eight seasons before getting his own spin-off series, The Cleveland Show. That series, which also aired on Fox, lasted four seasons, and when it was canceled, Cleveland returned to Family Guy.

Today's news arrives at a time when Hollywood is re-examining how it represents characters of color in animation. The Simpsons producers announced on Friday that white actors will not voice non-white characters moving forward. Jenny Slate has exited Netflix comedy Big Mouth, on which she played a biracial character. And Kristen Bell is stepping down from her biracial character on Apple TV+'s new show Central Park.

Mike Henry is leaving Cleveland.

The Family Guy voice actor, who is white, announced Friday that he would no longer play Cleveland Brown, Peter's chipper neighbor, who is black, on the animated Fox comedy. "It's been an honor to play Cleveland on Family Guy for 20 years," Henry said on Twitter. "I love this character, but persons of color should play characters of color. Therefore, I will be stepping down from the role."

The fan-favorite character was part of the action for eight seasons before getting his own spin-off series, The Cleveland Show. That series, which also aired on Fox, lasted four seasons, and when it was canceled, Cleveland returned to Family Guy.

Today's news arrives at a time when Hollywood is re-examining how it represents characters of color in animation. The Simpsons producers announced on Friday that white actors will not voice non-white characters moving forward. Jenny Slate has exited Netflix comedy Big Mouth, on which she played a biracial character. And Kristen Bell is stepping down from her biracial character on Apple TV+'s new show Central Park.

"And Kristen Bell is stepping down from her biracial character on Apple TV+'s new show Central Park."

Forking Shirt balls!

So stupid

I guess they still haven't taken enough responsibility...

Oh god its acting.  Sad world we live in these days

CryLikeAGoat -

So stupid

It’s a dumb issue but it’s smart for him to do it before he gets cancelled. 

It sucks that we’re in this state of the world. 

We have let mental illness run rampant for too long. Now we can see it is very contagious to anyone with a weakened mind.

2 Likes

OP, are you white? If so, you should start thinking about changing your sn... 

CryLikeAGoat -

OP, are you white? If so, you should start thinking about changing your sn... 

Only if Rashad Evans says so 

Do we get Darth Vader back?

The more diversity we have, the more segregation we have

1 Like

Laughably stupid.

So actors need to BE what they play?

Makes sense. No more accents, no more brits playing Americans, in short, no more... acting.

5 Likes

Doc_Watson -

Oh god its acting.  Sad world we live in these days

Thats WHY they call it acting!

Altofsky -

Laughably stupid.

Preemptively cancelled

Every single penny he has earned he should give back, as well

2 Likes

Brian Gumble and all mino newscasters need to be cancelled for using whitevoice

TheMorg826 -

Every single penny he has earned he should give back, as well

Don't forget the shoe shining as well....