Family Memories - Don't miss your window

I spend too much time working, too much time worrying about money. and way too much time OGing but I woke up this morning and realized that I had unknowingly made the best decision of my life three years ago. 

Mrs. Stray and I bought a travel trailer (RV) for our family. We sacrificed our lifestyle a little to make it happen and have worked hard to find the time to get away on vacations. To say it’s been worth it would be an understatement. 

We’re up camping at the lake right now with a bunch of other friends/families and hopefully making memories all of them will remember forever. 

I remember my dad telling me that there was only a small window to make those kinds of memories with/for your kids. Disneyland, ski trips, camping ect. I didn’t want to be the guy who looked back and realized I missed my window. Pretty soon they will have more important things to do than go camping with mom and dad.

Anyways boys, I’m feeling pretty lucky this morning and wanted to throw it out as a reminder to the all OG family dudes.

you love it so much you took time out to post? Admit it you're completely miserable.

My view while typing that.

Phone Post 3.0

Thanks man. I'm gonna tell my dad I love him. Phone Post 3.0

Nevermind he's been dead for years.
Oh well. #YOLO! Phone Post 3.0

Amen brother Stray

You live in the Kootenays don't you?

My wife is from Nelson. Amazing out there. Phone Post 3.0

In for badass dad pic Phone Post 3.0

''Tis true. We took our kids to Yosemite for a week. I hate camping but they had so much fun. Even when one of them split his eye from a water battle, he was only worried about not being able to go back in the river with the cousins. They are still talking about it a month later.

I have been posting less and hanging with my family. It's been the best thing for all of us. Phone Post 3.0

My kids have started working out with me. Best lifting/workout partners ever! Phone Post 3.0

I've been busy the last several years hammering as much as I can into that window.  good job op!

Is that Osoyoos lake?

Beware of ogopogo Phone Post 3.0

How long until OP choke slams his old lady? Phone Post 3.0

Good man. Just got back from a small RV trip with the fam. Boy is 3 years and girl is 9 months, so they won't remember shit, but we have pictures to prove it damn it! Phone Post 3.0

bjjkwong - In for badass dad pic Phone Post 3.0
Here's some badassery.

Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo - Nevermind he's been dead for years.
Oh well. #YOLO! Phone Post 3.0

JESUS THAT MADE LOL HARD........RIP TO YOUR DAD MAN.

Straydog24 -
Here's some badassery.

Phone Post 3.0
Is there a picture of the chick in the bikini behind that goofy looking baldo??!!?? Phone Post 3.0

King Trav -
Straydog24 -
Here's some badassery.

Phone Post 3.0
Is there a picture of the chick in the bikini behind that goofy looking baldo??!!?? Phone Post 3.0
There are many pics of the Mrs. in here.

I've yet to see one of the Queen.

And yeah, I know baldo. He's a geek. Phone Post 3.0

Straydog24 -
King Trav -
Straydog24 -
Here's some badassery.

Phone Post 3.0
There are many pics of the Mrs. in here.

I've yet to see one of the Queen.

And yeah, I know baldo. He's a geek. Phone Post 3.0
Heard from a little birdie that baldo has a hog on him.. Phone Post 3.0

Great stuff, how much did you pay for your rv ? Phone Post 3.0