Family threw pizza box away

In the trash can outside thinking it was empty...I walked out and grabbed the two pieces of pizza that were still in the box and am eating them now . They were prolly in the trash can for hours. Am I going to die? Phone Post 3.0

You're gonna live forever homie. Phone Post 3.0

I believe the only solution is to now freeze you and keep you in an inanimate state until a cure can be found. How ironic. Phone Post 3.0

Hobo gotta eat son Phone Post 3.0

Mr. Freeze - In the trash can outside thinking it was empty...I walked out and grabbed the two pieces of pizza that were still in the box and am eating them now . They were prolly in the trash can for hours. Am I going to die? Phone Post 3.0

It prolly also sat on their counter for 5 days as well.

You'll be fine.

Me and my friend were swimming once an found a pizza with ants on it Swept ants off and ate the pizza.I'm alive! Phone Post

Homeless people do this all the time. They don't die. You're simply going to end up like them Phone Post 3.0

Adjacent to refuse is refuse. You ate trash brutha. Phone Post 3.0

I threw away a coffee cup one time that I had stored an ounce of weed in while driving across Country. I was way to far away from that gas station to turn around. Sad day.

Move out of your parents basement and you won't have have to deal with people throwing out your old ass pizza Phone Post 3.0