Fan meets Israel Adesanya, cool story

BringBackHeadbutts -
I met Israel Adesanya a few weeks ago. I got roped into watching my 3 month old niece while my sister got her hair done.
So there I am, sitting in the waiting area of a hairdressers with my niece, and who walks in but Izzy himself.
I was nervous af, and just kept looking at him as he watched anime on his phone and waited, but i was too shy to say anything to him.                     
Pretty soon my niece started crying, and I'm trying to quiet her down because I didn't want her to bother Israel, but she wouldn't stop.
Pretty soon he gets up and walks over. He said hello and started running his hands through her hair and asked what was wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry or something. So Izzy put down his phone, picked up my niece and lifted his shirt. He breast fed her right there in the middle of the hair salon. Chill guy, really nice about it.

Omg, lol got me 

1 Like

lol fuck you

Nice story about the titular character. 

1 Like

LOL had me going for a bit. But I should've known something was up with "Watching anime on his phone" 

I bet the restorative properties of organic, Nigerian, metastasized milk are enormous 

Beautiful champ

Got me :-)

Rambla -

![](upload://uRrWfWwSzBWsDOR37oKRbs3CilH.jpeg)

posting pics of your mom is sick.

1 Like

I wonder if Chappelle would accept Nigerian breast milk, as opposed to Cambodian. 

Cale - 

LOL had me going for a bit. But I should've known something was up with "Watching anime on his phone" 

Really?

When I first read the story, the "watching anime on his phone" was such a peculiar detail it added legitimacy to the story(of course until the last part lol)

Izzy seems like the type of person who watches anime. 

lol