Fanduel or Draftkings? Experience?

Never played these but looking to put a little something down. Anyone play these sites before? Tell us how it is!

For your troubles!

Phone Post 3.0

"OMAHA!"

Phone Post 3.0

No. 1 ass is so glorious I posted it twice! Phone Post 3.0

I just finally joined fanduel. Pretty cool. Pick your team from a 60k salary. Several tournaments and stuff. They have $1.00 buy ins and up...

Be warned though the double your deposit promotion doesn't just give you money straight up.. It gives you small increments per each game you play.

For example if you buy in for 200.00 they will match your 200.00 BUT they give you like 20 cents a game and shit until you accumulate that 200.00.

It seems fun though. I'll see how indo this weekend. Good luck Phone Post 3.0

Fanduel scoring .5 ppr and more conventional scoring. Draftkings yardage bonuses and late swap available (ex:surprise inactive comes out after lineups lock you can swap out that player for someone else in a game yet to be played) Phone Post 3.0

That late swap sounds like it could be a lifesaver. Phone Post 3.0

Started Draftkings two weeks ago. Won $500 on the Thanksgiving Tournament. Phone Post 3.0

It's pretty awesome and fun. I had to quit my league this year due to being too busy and this is a great supplement.

The 100% match works and should be instant if you use code MMANUTS to sign up Phone Post 3.0

Ingo Weigold - It's pretty awesome and fun. I had to quit my league this year due to being too busy and this is a great supplement.

The 100% match works and should be instant if you use code MMANUTS to sign up Phone Post 3.0
That's for fanduel Phone Post 3.0

ThinkAlpha - That late swap sounds like it could be a lifesaver. Phone Post 3.0
Yes and no. If you already don't have the surprise inactive you have a leg up in large field tournaments! Phone Post 3.0

football season was good to me while B ball has not so far. I play on both, the line up configurations and the prices for players are a little different so be sure you double check the rules for each site before picking your team

I won 62,000 dollards on fanduel.

Been on Fanduel since 2011. Never tried Draftkings. I usually do pretty good on NFL and MLB. I am hit or miss with NHL and have only tried NBA a few times. If you want to be successful playing daily fantasy, my best advice is to not play tourneys, especially the huge ones with huge payouts. They are fun and its nice to dream about turning $25 into $500,000 like winning the Sunday million tourney they have every week, but realistically it is a lotto. 50/50s are the way to be consistantly cashing out, not depositing over time. Make your initial deposit and stick to the 50/50s, or even double ups, never bet more than 10 to 20 percent of your bankroll in one night. Win 4 out of 7 nights, which is not terribly hard, and you are in business. 

Don't listen to the bullshit radio ads about the guy who won $500,000 or something playing Fanduel, it will not happen to you, but you can make a few bucks if you are patient and consistent. 

The number one question I get is how hard is it to cash out, I'll tell you its pretty much just as easy as depositing. I've had money dropped in my paypal within a couple hours of cashing out. 

Scored 235 on Draftkings last week, was only play 50/50 leaugues and a 3 man take all. Had Roethlisberger, LeVeon Bell, Mason, Keenan Allen, Antonio Brown, and Vikes DST. Best week of the year, but sucks I wasn't playing more tourneys. Phone Post 3.0

I played fanduel for a few weeks last year.

It was fun and I'd do it again Phone Post 3.0