Fang Shen Do??

wtf, lol

who was that post aimed at

YOU, baldy.

In fact, ALL OF YOU who shave your heads just to "roll" with sweaty men! Maybe not Jamie, at least he has some hair.

who is this??

7 posts? I'm guessing KKM

Who is kkm? Get a clue baldy.

Did you get a gig at HP/Compact yet?

um. yes.

OK, so now it's time for me to loaf off you, unless you want the kicks to the nads like Zeller boy.

oh,geez.

Hi Leo.

Have any Fang Shen Do guys competed in MMA or even any grappling tournaments. How have these guys done against trained fighters as opposed to "street" fighters?

I stay away from the street. I mean, with all these guys fighting and teaching how to defend yourself there, I feel safer on the boulavard.

Actually, two FSD guys fought in the WECF shows in Montreal. They did not look that great, but at least they tried.

Of course they didn't do well. I mean they weren't allowed to eye gouge and do nad strikes like on THE STREET (TM).

The guy at my work who does FSD is in excellent shape, if only he did some wrestling he would be awesome, oh well.

Does anyone know the names of the FSD'ers who fought, who their opponents were, how long the fight was, and how it ended? I couldn't find any WECF info on the net.

ttt

yeah i would love to know if it was some of the big names there, when i was living in ottawa, they were legends among the franco-ontarian (sp?)

yeah, sled dog is correct!

ask him about them.. He's got a few stories he could state about them!!

I work in club as a bouncer and was ''challenged''by one of them after I interfered him shouting at another customer in the club entrance, don't know who he was, but he did'nt even have the time to finish what he was talking about, I just grabbed him, ran him through the entrance door head first and threw him on his head right on the asphalt beside the sidewalk.
He got up and started telling me I was lucky he was'nt feeling like fighting today but that he'd be back and we'd all be in for it. I just closed the door and told his buddy to let him know I hope he does'nt wait too long cause in the meantime I'm working out everyday and the longer he waits, the more he'll get it the next time around.

Here's the kicker, for about 20 minutes, he and his friends were across the street talking about this and that and doing these moves and shadowboxing some stupidity straight blast punches in the air and stuff with girls around them, probably making them beleive this is what they did to us or somethin'...
yeah, well, whatever.

Anyone know the know the name of that fighting event the Fang Shen Do fighters were in? It wasn't the undercard of a UCC was it?

It was called the WECF, World Extreme Combat federation. It is run by Fernand Morneau. He was a teacher of Ali Nestor Charles who is the promoter of the UGC.

hey stop dissing FSD

i paid good money for my jacket regardless of the merits of the style :)