Fans and media s**t on by fighters.

I was talking to a friend about the Woodley thing going on at the minute (the way he totally dismisses the fans opinions and basically thinks they are all retarded) and afterwards I realised that in MMA we as fans are the only constant, the media are too though to a lesser degree but maybe when fighters lash out at fans when we make an obervation or have an opinion on something they should stop and think before they unload on social media, a lot of us have been following MMA since the 90s so we have seen it all so many times. Right now Conor McGregor is the biggest name in the sport and is in contention for one of the biggest names in sports, but if he suffered an injury that forced him out of the sport? I'd give it 6 months until he was forgotten, a year later he'd come up in the odd UG thread or whatever (see Anderson) So the next time you see a fighter making scything remarks about "stupid ass fans" remember that in 5 years he'll be over the hill and we will be paying the next flash in the pans wages. And more obvious and importantly, fighters don't live in the real world, they are dreamers/fantasists who a lot of the time have quite distorted views of reality...so when untold thousands of people think you are making a bad decision maybe they should stop for a minute and think it all over. Phone Post 3.0

Do some sit ups fat boy Phone Post 3.0

What

rbl - Do some sit ups fat boy Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

This is the first SENTENCE of OP's post:

"I was talking to a friend about the Woodley thing going on at the minute (the way he totally dismisses the fans opinions and basically thinks they are all retarded) and afterwards I realised that in MMA we as fans are the only constant, the media are too though to a lesser degree but maybe when fighters lash out at fans when we make an obervation or have an opinion on something they should stop and think before they unload on social media, a lot of us have been following MMA since the 90s so we have seen it all so many times."

Maybe Woodley has a point about retarded fans. 

Op is a closet racist. Phone Post 3.0

All the ladyboys checking in, gonna need a bigger boat.

rbl - Do some sit ups fat boy Phone Post 3.0
Lol FRAT Phone Post 3.0

I made it 1/3 of the way through your post and had a seizure Phone Post 3.0

The Bi-Curious Village Idiot -

This is the first SENTENCE of OP's post:

"I was talking to a friend about the Woodley thing going on at the minute (the way he totally dismisses the fans opinions and basically thinks they are all retarded) and afterwards I realised that in MMA we as fans are the only constant, the media are too though to a lesser degree but maybe when fighters lash out at fans when we make an obervation or have an opinion on something they should stop and think before they unload on social media, a lot of us have been following MMA since the 90s so we have seen it all so many times."

Maybe Woodley has a point about retarded fans. 

Ha holy run-on sentence Phone Post 3.0

Dude, no one wants to read a wall of text like that. Ever heard of a paragraph? Break it up a little bit, make it easier to read.

Seriously, have some consideration for the reader Phone Post 3.0

BalloonBollicks - I was talking to a friend about the Woodley thing going on at the minute (the way he totally dismisses the fans opinions and basically thinks they are all retarded) and afterwards I realised that in MMA we as fans are the only constant, the media are too though to a lesser degree but maybe when fighters lash out at fans when we make an obervation or have an opinion on something they should stop and think before they unload on social media, a lot of us have been following MMA since the 90s so we have seen it all so many times. Right now Conor McGregor is the biggest name in the sport and is in contention for one of the biggest names in sports, but if he suffered an injury that forced him out of the sport? I'd give it 6 months until he was forgotten, a year later he'd come up in the odd UG thread or whatever (see Anderson) So the next time you see a fighter making scything remarks about "stupid ass fans" remember that in 5 years he'll be over the hill and we will be paying the next flash in the pans wages. And more obvious and importantly, fighters don't live in the real world, they are dreamers/fantasists who a lot of the time have quite distorted views of reality...so when untold thousands of people think you are making a bad decision maybe they should stop for a minute and think it all over. Phone Post 3.0
Op is a mouth breathing MFer.

Go jerk your friend off you loser. Phone Post 3.0

If the UG is any indication, their are a LOT of really dumb fans. Phone Post 3.0

What is this I don't even