Fans to pick next fight for Power Ranger

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Tel. 254.747.3583
Email: collin@legacyfights.tv

LEGACY FIGHTS WILL LET FANS PICK POWER RANGER’S NEXT OPPONENT
Legacy Fighting Championship to Host Fight on July Card

Jason David Frank, former Power Ranger, has agreed to let fans pick his opponent for his next fight with Legacy Fights. Frank has accumulated perfect record as an amateur and started off his career with a win as a pro. Amid criticism and controversy, Frank has taken his mma career in a new direction under Tony Orozco and the Silverback fight team. “Jason wants to be treated like any other fighter. Frank wanted to fight whoever we put him up against…” stated matchmaker Collin Cantrell about Frank’s new direction. “I felt like it would be fun to let the fans decide his opponent. I also think this says a lot about his attitude right now. I am going to make sure the fight is fair for both Jason and his opponent, so I am only going to consider pro fighters in the middleweight division with 3 or less pro fights. I am opening up to the entire country for candidates. Anyone interested in fighting Jason should email me their bio at collin@legacyfights.tv. Fighters should include their full name, height, weight, fight school, record and contact information in their email. We will announce the final five candidates at our April 9th event in the Arena Theater. We will open up a link on www.legacyfights.tv for fans to choose who they want to fight Jason. We will announce the fighter with the most votes on May 14th at our event scheduled for May 14th in the Arena Theater.”

This is the same clown that sucker punched one of your employees... right? The Power Ranger gimmick (along with Jesus Didn't Tap) is played out imho. Move along.

DIBS!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am only going to consider pro fighters in the middleweight division with 3 or less pro fights."

Sorry Cowboy.

Awww, c'mon... it'll be great publicity.  I'm the #12 Most Popular Fighter In The World!!!!!

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=stats.buzzindex

Hershel Walker.

Skeletor

Is "A Wheat Thresher" a valid answer? I think you could get that sanctioned in Virginia.

How many ammy fights does Power Ranger have?  Cowboy's only at 4 pro fights so this seems kinda weak on your part imo.

DanasDaddy - This is the same clown that sucker punched one of your employees... right? The Power Ranger gimmick (along with Jesus Didn't Tap) is played out imho. Move along.

who did Jason David Frank sucker punch? I didn't hear anything about that. I know that he is with Sucker Punch Entertainment MMA Management team.

Also I suck at fighting and I promise not to even train for this fight.

You're thinking of Paul Daley. Hey, how about this guy vs Paul Daley? Phone Post

Their was guy with some fights on here railing on the ranger for like 2 weeks? Who was that? Should go to him imo

The guy was like 3-3 so he also has too many fights.

LEET060 - 
DanasDaddy - This is the same clown that sucker punched one of your employees... right? The Power Ranger gimmick (along with Jesus Didn't Tap) is played out imho. Move along.

who did Jason David Frank sucker punch? I didn't hear anything about that. I know that he is with Sucker Punch Entertainment MMA Management team.

"Multiple sources told TheCageDoor.net that words were exchanged between Frank and the worker in charge of collecting the gloves from the fighters after each fight. According to our sources, the Legacy employee was looking to get the gloves back from one of Franks fighters and after asking several times with no results, he told Frank “C’mon man, Jesus didn’t steal gloves.”

“It’s always a problem getting the gloves back from those guys. I guess he didn’t like my comment so he got in my face,” the 22 year old Legacy employee told TheCageDoor.net via phone.

“I left to go walk the next fighters out and when I come back in, right when I entered the locker room he was right there in my face. He was about an inch away from me. He’s a big guy and I weigh about 150 pounds. I put my hand up in front of me and said, hey man your like twice my size.

As I looked away I saw his fist coming so I clinched up and then he popped me a few more times.”

According to the employee, one of the punches caused his tooth to pierce his lip and required several stitches. He also said that he filed a police report following the altercation

im gonna go with Goldar

"I am opening up to the entire country for candidates."

Sorry Goldar is not from this country... and his fights from other galaxies are numerous.

DanasDaddy - 
LEET060 - 

"Multiple sources told TheCageDoor.net that words were exchanged between Frank and the worker in charge of collecting the gloves from the fighters after each fight. According to our sources, the Legacy employee was looking to get the gloves back from one of Franks fighters and after asking several times with no results, he told Frank “C’mon man, Jesus didn’t steal gloves.”

“It’s always a problem getting the gloves back from those guys. I guess he didn’t like my comment so he got in my face,” the 22 year old Legacy employee told TheCageDoor.net via phone.

“I left to go walk the next fighters out and when I come back in, right when I entered the locker room he was right there in my face. He was about an inch away from me. He’s a big guy and I weigh about 150 pounds. I put my hand up in front of me and said, hey man your like twice my size.

As I looked away I saw his fist coming so I clinched up and then he popped me a few more times.”

According to the employee, one of the punches caused his tooth to pierce his lip and required several stitches. He also said that he filed a police report following the altercation

this is only one side of the story. i also need to hear JDF and also maybe his manager's side of the story as well

smoogy - Is "A Wheat Thresher" a valid answer? I think you could get that sanctioned in Virginia.

LOL