Fantasy football question

My league is a 10 team PPR. 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 FLEX, 1 TE.

We have two keepers in the league at the cost of the round they were drafted in. My first keeper will be Ja’Marr Chase for an 8th round pick. I have the number 1 overall pick and I am obviously taking Jonathan Taylor.

So for my second keeper should it be Kyle Pitts for a 10 or Cam Akers for a 15. I’m leaning Pitts since I could easily see him being the 2nd or 3rd TE this year but Atlanta’s QB situation has me worried. Taylor and Akers could end up being a sick 1-2 punch at RB.

1 Like

Kyle pitts.

The numbers don’t stand out, but he was outstanding for a rookie last year.

1 Like

I’d go with Akers. Tight ends rarely move the needle, running backs do. Last year, the only TEs that really outperformed the rest of the top 15 were Andrews, Kelce, Gronk and Kittle. I don’t think Pitts reaches that level with Mariota as his QB.

Akers is a bit of a gamble considering that he just came off of a nasty injury at the end of last season. However, with Michel gone, I like his chances of being a high RB2. For a 15th round pick, he’s worth the gamble.

1 Like

Tough choice

I think Pitts has a ton more upside, but Cam is a safer bet considering the draft cost at 15. And especially in a 10 teamer, I’d say that good(not great) TE’s are probably worth a little less than in a 12 teamer

1 Like

I’d go Pitts. Both great values for where your keeping them. Your already starting with a stud wr 1 and rb1, might as well lock down the TE and just snatch up another solid RB in the 2nd or 3rd.

1 Like