Fantasy Mock Draft Lobby Open :-)

Just so you know. I could do these all day.

*Nerd Alert*

ESPN btw

I used to do them all the time too.. but for some odd reason my league always jumps on top QB's first. So the mock drafts aren't all that helpful for me. 

On a side note, I was #4 for our upcoming 2013 draft but I have swapped with the #10 pick for his 3rd rounder. I think getting an extra player is going to benefit me. 

Caleb - 

I used to do them all the time too.. but for some odd reason my league always jumps on top QB's first. So the mock drafts aren't all that helpful for me. 

On a side note, I was #4 for our upcoming 2013 draft but I have swapped with the #10 pick for his 3rd rounder. I think getting an extra player is going to benefit me. 

That's a steal IMO. From doing a lil' mocking I'd rather have a late pick and grab 2 solid RBs anyway, so the extra 3rd rd pick is icing...

Does your league count QB TDs as 6pts? I'm most likely going to wait on drafting QBs this year.

We actually count all TD's as 7 points so QB's are popular in my league but with the addition of so many good QB's from last year like Kap, Luck, RG3, Wilson, etc. It will allow me to wait until like the 5th round to grab one. We have 10 players in my league and there are about 11 solid qb's out there so there is no reason I can't wait. At #10 in the draft I'm hoping to get Doug Martin and Alfred Morris worst case.. but you never know who could be there. Lynch could possibly be there, Rice, Mccoy, etc. I will take best available when I pick.. but surely taking 2 RB's. The RB pool is really weak this year..so you have to take them early. Then when I take that guys 3rd rounder at #24 in the draft, I will try to grab a top WR like AJ Green, Dez, etc. 

List of solid QB's

Rodgers, Brees, Brady, Peyton, Cam, Stafford, Kap, Luck, Wilson, RG3, Ryan

I started an EARLY BIRD OG Fantasy Football league last night....invites to teams in the 20 team OG league last year have been sent but first come first serve.

This one is set for 16 teams but we can adjust. What makes this one fun is more variables than the typical 1qb, 2wr, 2rb,te, def, k ....added def. players like last year which made it much more fun and chances to recover if your stud players get hurt.

I'm sure there's going to be plenty of late August leagues to join but thought it'd be fun to try this out.

Draft is in 3 weeks ....PM me if you want invite....already have 3 joined and 3 invites sent