Far Cry 3 or Just Cause 2?

Simple. Which game should I buy?

I've been having a blast with the JC2 demo. But I hear Far Cry is excellent, and target has it for 20. Phone Post

Far cry 3 without a doubt Phone Post

The_KoJ - 

Far cry 3 without a doubt Phone Post

Unfortunately FC3 isn't nearly as badass as FC2.

Main character is so faggy you'll want to skip any cut scenes.

Wow! Both great!

But, c'mon man, that fucking parachute NEVER gets old! I will say this, though...never liked first person shooters but I really love Far Cry 3. Especially when I say fuck the story and just go on fun freestyle kill sprees.

Tough choice... Phone Post 3.0

Far Cry 3 is the most overrated game ever. It is incredibly repetitive. Phone Post

Far Cry 3.. I own both games and can assure you that Far Cry 3 is more fun.

Far Cry 3 easy. Best game of 2012 by far and the best bad guy in a game possibly ever. Some much random fun to be had as well. I played it for hours some days and never even did a mission just explored and got into battles and killed shit.

JC2 is fun though. Phone Post 3.0

Far Cry 3 by far.

But then I'd say the same if you asked about it vs most games out there as well.

Both great but play very differently. Do you prefer first person or third person?

Just Cry 4

omgjoshjames - Both great but play very differently. Do you prefer first person or third person?

I usually lean toward third person, but I'll play the right first person game.

I went to target and they were sold out of Far Cry. So I got a raincheck on it, bought Just Cause 2, and I'll get Far Cry in a couple weeks Phone Post