Far from impressed with Junie

not a fan of the sloppy toughman style fights.

LOL at all these UFC necklaces....

Skinny guy did a good job using his reach to stay out of range.

Junie must have zero power. he landed some shots to the chin that didnt even slow skinny boy down.....and he was slow to begin with!

White347LX - The blonde guy won all three rounds, IMO.

I disagree. Save for a couple punches Junie landed at the end of the round, Roli controlled the first with his jab and knees.

I'm not judging this performance that heavily due to the fact he's an idiot and had to cut 2 pounds in short time the day before.

All I know in my mind there's no way that fight should of went to a third round. I personally had it 10-9, 10-8 Browning the first 2 rounds.

How a judge picked Roli as the winner when he got knocked out once and looked wooy twice is beyond me

Junie will be destroyed by the first explosive 155er he faces. Can you honestly see him in the cage with a guy like Joe Lauzon or Mac Danzig?

Absolutely pathetic fight, terrible skills displayed by both fighters. Junie is FAR from the bad ass he thinks he is, he couldn't even finish a guy who constantly keeps his guard down and throws nothing but weak-ass arm punches.

So who won the fight?

EEG - Junie will be destroyed by the first explosive 155er he faces. Can you honestly see him in the cage with a guy like Joe Lauzon or Mac Danzig?

I'm confused...are you saying these two are good?

Lauzon lost at some s*** bum show before his last fight and Danzig lost his last fight.

I wish he had used the energy he saved to do jumping jacks to do something during the fight. The whole time I was thinking, "if he's so bad ass, why doesn't he end this and get the $5000 bonus?"

All talk

check out this junie interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C5SOJjsgtE

^ yeah, everybody knows a good fighter never loses a fight, ever.

Chappie - That match looked like a high school fight between a math geek who decided that he was tired of being picked on and some would be bully who thought that he was tough due to the fact that he took 6 months of king fu when he was 12.

+1

I was hoping Roli would win but damn he needs to keep his hands up. He has a lot of heart, though.

It doesn't look like Junie is anywhere near the fighter he thinks. He stopped Roli's takedowns and landed some good body shots but didn't show a depth of skills that will take him to the finals. He'll most likely lose in the semis.

Thats just my opinion though.

kdunnjr - 
EEG - Junie will be destroyed by the first explosive 155er he faces. Can you honestly see him in the cage with a guy like Joe Lauzon or Mac Danzig?

I'm confused...are you saying these two are good?

Lauzon lost at some s*** bum show before his last fight and Danzig lost his last fight.

I'm saying both of these guys are former TUFers who would absolutely obliterate Junie, and these are middle-of-the-pack guys, lest I mention guys like Sherk or Penn

Btw, Lauzon is 4-1 in the UFC only losing to title contender Florian (don't know what the hell you're talking about as he hasn't fought outside of UFC in a long time)

spanklock - check out this junie interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C5SOJjsgtE

Wow - that is some ridiculous bravado... his brother seems a bit more subdued.

AmidaHidan - Is this the guy thats supposed to be the "anderson silva" of lightweight?

I've been saying it's Phillipe Nover since his first fight aired, his striking is crisp as hell (coming from a fellow thai boxer)

Roli is a 145 lb fighter, he bumped up to 155 to try out.

Win or lose, decision or knockout, he's MY coach and I love him to death. Always proud of you, Roli.

I don't understand why people think 2 pounds was a lot to cut in an hour. He was at 163 the day before weigh ins. I know lots of guys that drop 7 lbs in a couple of hours without a problem. He had almost two days to do it.

He needs to make better use of the thai clinch. With his height he should be delivering serious knees.