Far right terrorist rally crashed by Sacha Baron

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

edit: Full video here: https://www.thedailybeast.com/sacha-baron-cohen-pulls-epic-prank-on-right-wing-militia-event-in-olympia-washington

2 Likes

Terrorist rally?  Woah! Did they have explosives and stuff?

Lol thought he was becoming a serious actor. But he can't help but troll 

Chop em up like the Saudis do

1 Like

I No Kung Foo -

There is arguably some ties to domestic terrorism if you Google it. I threw that in the title moreso to trigger MAGAtards, who would probably be quick to label any non-white militia a terrorist group.

1 Like

Nytron -
I No Kung Foo -

There is arguably some ties to domestic terrorism if you Google it. I threw that in the title moreso to trigger MAGAtards, who would probably be quick to label any non-white militia a terrorist group.

Got us! I'd have never admitted I was BEYOND FAR RIGHT without you.

Damn, Sacha killing it on Twitter:

Song was pretty good imo

1 Like

Nytron -
I No Kung Foo -

So you lied. Got it. 

1 Like

3 Likes

ttt

So you didn’t see the thread on this already?

That said, Cohen is so fucking funny.

Blizass -

So you didn’t see the thread on this already?

That said, Cohen is so fucking funny.

Nope, used Ctrl+F at the time of making thread, there was nothing on the OG.

LOL it gets better:

Also, this interview is great:

Nytron -

LOL it gets better:

Wait, if they’re a bunch of racists or white supremanationalist or whatever the new smear term is, why did they need their own security to prevent him from singing a racist song? Wouldn’t the joke be that they’re into that sort of thing?

Pilgor the goat -
Nytron -

LOL it gets better:

Wait, if they’re a bunch of racists or white supremanationalist or whatever the new smear term is, why did they need their own security to prevent him from singing a racist song? Wouldn’t the joke be that they’re into that sort of thing?

Or what am I missing?

Pilgor the goat -
Nytron -

LOL it gets better:

relax

they were always going to figure out eventually

Pilgor the goat -
Nytron -

LOL it gets better:

They're just trying to save face after getting pwned. 

Nytron is a known faggot. He is a troll. 

I like his shows generally but i honestly couldn't understand a word he said there.