Far right white supremacist TERRORISTS attack civs

An ORGANIZED group of far right white supremacist magat TERRORISTS tried sucker punching peaceful protesters, then proceeded to get fuckin destroyed by a random pick up group of civilians. ROFL, wrecked!

Follow along here: https://twitter.com/i/events/1294726862417981440

https://twitter.com/samueljrob/status/1294688930827247617

https://twitter.com/samueljrob/status/1294690720184438789

https://twitter.com/samueljrob/status/1294691977884250112

https://twitter.com/TrishaWWMT/status/1294699730518384640

https://twitter.com/JohnnyDomol/status/1294693832773304320

6 Likes

You mean as people were walking up and attacking them?

12 Likes

Escape from las angelas

Black Dougie -

Nope, second vid where it turns violent shows a guy a red magat hat who throws the first blow, which was a suckerpunch.

2 Likes

80 days of degeneate scum doing crimanal acts of violence across america by leftists. May 80 days of violence be returned to them 10 fold. Stack em up, bury them for all i care. 

20 Likes

We all know which side OGers would choose! I should have done a poll.

I bet 90% of OGers would side with the far right white supremacist magat TERRORISTS!

SAD!

6 Likes
Nytron -
Black Dougie -

Nope, second vid where it turns violent shows a guy a red magat hat who throws the first blow, which was a suckerpunch.

After being aggressively approached with people grabbing at their flags. 

2 Likes
FlowWithTheGo -
Nytron -
Black Dougie -

Nope, fake excuse. The guy in dreads was literally just standing around. He wasn't grabbing anyone or any flags.

The magat with the maga cap started the violence.

Next excuse.

3 Likes
Nytron -
Black Dougie -

That skinny brotha in the grey wife beater must be a Proud Boy, as i saw him initiate contact in 2 of the vids

There were BLMs in multiple vids initiating contact.  Funny that you ignored that

8 Likes

So why aren't we arresting people for committing violence? Every single person that throws a bottle, brick or sucker punches some blm/antifa faggot should be arrested. Everyone. This peaceful protest bullshit is a joke.

Guess I get to stack slamming bricks into peoples faces because I feel like I'm not getting my fair treatment by our government.  I mean, that's no longer illegal, right? To commit violent assault on someone minding their own business is praised by our lefty politicians. Id say far left but the left has gone so far that normal democrats are far right conservative nazis. 

3 Likes
Nytron -
FlowWithTheGo -
Nytron -
Black Dougie -

Nope, fake excuse. The guy in dreads was literally just standing around. He wasn't grabbing anyone or any flags.

Next excuse.

Horseshit.  One of the BLM dudes were already in there throwing fists.  But I'm gonna guess you won't acknowledge at least 2 of the BLMs had alread started the pushing and fighting

You can't see what dreadlocks was doing as he jumped into the crowd.  You only see him as he is emerging.

4 Likes
Black Dougie -
Nytron -
Black Dougie -

That skinny brotha in the grey wife beater must be a Proud Boy, as i saw him initiate contact in 2 of the vids

There were BLMs in multiple vids initiating contact.  Funny that you ignored that

That was in defense after a group of magat terrorists attacked civilians previously via sucker punching and using weapons (pepper spray fired indiscriminately into large crowds).

1 Like
Black Dougie -
Nytron -
FlowWithTheGo -
Nytron -
Black Dougie -

Next excuse.

Horseshit.  One of the BLM dudes were already in there throwing fists.  But I'm gonna guess you won't acknowledge at least 2 of the BLMs had alread started the pushing and fighting

You can't see what dreadlocks was doing as he jumped into the crowd.  You only see him as he is emerging.

Nope, rewatch the second video carefully. Dude with red MAGA hat threw first blow, which was a sucker punch on a guy who was literally just standing around.

Just because someone else is on the same street you are doesn't mean you can claim you're being assaulted.

Loving the mental gymnastics so far to defend the far right white supremacist TERRORISTS!

A shocking number of OGers are TERRORIST sympathizers! Don't forget to SMASH that thumbs down button so we can count how many of them viewed this thread!

2 Likes

Get a job, act like an adult, every single one of them.

2 Likes

Yawn...  you're really getting everyone worked up...yawn.. aren't you?

2 Likes
ScreenName22 -
Nytron -

I bet 90% of OGers would side with the far right white supremacist magat TERRORISTS!

SAD!

90% of OG'ers would face stomp you into a mudhole you racist prick.

I'm racist because I don't align or sympathize with a group that self-proclaims they are far right white supremacists?

Great logic bro.

1 Like

![](upload://9kOvZ9NYh9dq33bifHHc5ZquQv8.gif)

5 Likes

Kill all communists.

11 Likes
Nytron - 
ScreenName22 -
Nytron -

SAD!

90% of OG'ers would face stomp you into a mudhole you racist prick.

I'm racist because I don't align or sympathize with a group that self-proclaims they are far right white supremacists?

Great logic bro.

You sound like an lefty antifa terrorist

I wonder how many lists you are on

5 Likes

What's the matter OP? Don't like seeing your team get a taste of it's own medicine? I am for anyone who stands up against all the bullshit you and BLM stands for, even if it's a bunch of idiots. Keep it up and enjoy your impending vote down freeze. :)

4 Likes