Far right white supremacist TERRORISTS attack civs

So when video isn't cut short and edited to give a false impression about what happened, they will apparently just lie about what people are seeing with their own eyes. Truly demented minds at work here.

6 Likes

Silly Jason, Trolling is for regular members.

3 Likes
Sogsteel -
Nytron - 
ScreenName22 -
Nytron -

We all know which side OGers would choose! I should have done a poll.

I bet 90% of OGers would side with the far right white supremacist magat TERRORISTS!

SAD!

90% of OG'ers would face stomp you into a mudhole you racist prick.

I'm racist because I don't align or sympathize with a group that self-proclaims they are far right white supremacists?

Great logic bro.

You sound like an lefty antifa terrorist

I wonder how many lists you are on

Hahahahaha, this comment is a perfect representation of how Fox News and OANN has dumb motherfuckers like this guy believing that there’s only two tribes: Either you’re a far right white supremacist, or you’re ANTIFA. No in between.

The media has propagandized this guy to the point where he is beyond radicalized.

Truly sad to see!

2 Likes

Jason doesn't put any effort into his troll.

5 Likes
Nytron -
ScreenName22 -
Nytron -

I bet 90% of OGers would side with the far right white supremacist magat TERRORISTS!

SAD!

I'm racist because I don't align or sympathize with a group that self-proclaims they are far right white supremacists?

Great logic bro.

Leaders a black guy lol at white supremacist 

Nytron -

SAD!

So why dont you fuck off then?

3 Likes
Frank Mir Cat -
Nytron -

SAD!

Exposed!

1 Like
Nytron - 
Sogsteel -
Nytron - 
ScreenName22 -
Nytron -

SAD!

Great logic bro.

You sound like an lefty antifa terrorist

I wonder how many lists you are on

Hahahahaha, this comment is a perfect representation of how Fox News and OANN has dumb motherfuckers like this guy believing that there’s only two tribes: Either you’re a far right white supremacist, or you’re ANTIFA. No in between.

The media has propagandized this guy to the point where he is beyond radicalized.

Truly sad to see!

Exactly what a antifa terrorist would say

2 Likes
Nytron -
Frank Mir Cat -
Nytron -

SAD!

Exposed!

Exposed how? You admit the forum is 90% right wing, yet you post liberal junk day in and day out. what is it that your trying to accomplish exactly?

3 Likes
Nytron - 
Frank Mir Cat -
Nytron -

SAD!

Exposed!

But fuck off, still. 

3 Likes
Nytron -
Black Dougie -

You mean as people were walking up and attacking them?

Nope, second vid where it turns violent shows a guy a red magat hat who throws the first blow, which was a suckerpunch.

Lol@ the proud boys representing any of us. Couple clicks is all youd hear.

1 Like
Frank Mir Cat -
Nytron -
Frank Mir Cat -
Nytron -

SAD!

Exposed!

Exposed how? You admit the forum is 90% right wing, yet you post liberal junk day in and day out. what is it that your trying to accomplish exactly?

You should be celebrating posters like me then?

Do you not want a balanced perspective? I thought you guys all bitch about most of the media being left leaning?

Deradicalization is a good thing.

How does this faggot never get frozen?  Sucking Kirik dick?

NiteProwleR -
Nytron -
Black Dougie -

You mean as people were walking up and attacking them?

Nope, second vid where it turns violent shows a guy a red magat hat who throws the first blow, which was a suckerpunch.

Lol@ the proud boys representing any of us. Couple clicks is all youd hear.

Upvoted, that should be the response of any far right folks who are not white supremacists.

WendyIDMT -

I will soon, probably like about a dozen downvotes away from it.

1 Like

OP is the dumbest troll on this site. I don’t know why any of you even respond to his stupid posts. He’s obviously retarded.

3 Likes

This was a pro-cop/America rally that the PBs held. Who shows up and looks for violence? The looney left.

Fuck around and find out. FAFO!!! POYB!!

2 Likes
Nytron -
Frank Mir Cat -
Nytron -
Frank Mir Cat -
Nytron -

SAD!

Exposed!

You should be celebrating posters like me then?

Do you not want a balanced perspective? I thought you guys all bitch about most of the media being left leaning?

Deradicalization is a good thing.

Im a conservative, why would i celebrate a D level lib troll?

A balanced perspective? Thats the problem, i dont want perspectives, i want news, facts, will form my own opinion.

We'll see how much you like deradiclization in Trumps 2nd term, when the gloves come off...

2 Likes
WendyIDMT -

I’m trying. I only have one account. I vote this tool down whenever I see him post. 

OP is a race baiting faggot…

Go back to washing BLM feet and sucking their dicks…

4 Likes