Farewell Warcraft

I've decided to take a break (potentially permanent) from Warcraft.

I've had soom good laughs playing with you guys, last nights ganking one of the best, but it's time to take a step away for a number of reasons.

I look at my quest log and think "boring".

I make an offhand comment in guild chat and someone gets so upset that they threaten to quit.

I feel like I'm missing out on life. Instead of having fun with my kids, I'm sitting with my back to them while they play, concentrating on replying to whispers from n00bs wantin to do instances, or chatting with people I've grown to like, albeit only through a video game.

etc etc

It's been cool, guys. Say goodbye to non-OGer's like Shoppingcart etc for me please.

Peace, gout.

It's been a blast. Good luck with whatever happens mate.

Thanks Tony

Was just a misunderstanding mate, I told someone "fuck you then" and somebdoy else took offence at it. Simple as that really

Guild Message of the Day : People who are easily offended can fuck off

good one, t

Really bro..they are shit reasons except:

'I feel like I'm missing out on life. Instead of having fun with my kids, I'm sitting with my back to them while they play, concentrating on replying to whispers from n00bs wantin to do instances, or chatting with people I've grown to like, albeit only through a video game.'

Then just moderate ur play and play when they are in bed etc..

Alternatively i can SAPP them for you.

The fun part about WoW is getting to play with other people, the sucky part about WoW is other people sometimes suck. :(

"I feel like I'm missing out on life."

No doubt, man. WoW can be fun but it is pretty much designed to suck the most time out of you that it possibly can.

"Then just moderate ur play and play when they are in bed etc.. "

"No doubt, man. WoW can be fun but it is pretty much designed to suck the most time out of you that it possibly can. "

If I could regulate how I played it wouldn't have gotten this bad guys.

Armbreaker, check your thread dude

I view Warcraft like alcohol.

Difficult to have fun without.

Sometimes you wake up with a hangover.

Sometimes you wake up in a police cell.

Sometimes you wake up with a fat bird.

But despite all that, you know before the morning, you are going to have a fucking good time with your equally drunk mates.

last two posts both make good points

Awwww bye Twunty, I'll miss you!

*cries miserably*

hmm, missing post

"Awwww bye Twunty, I'll miss you!"

Like I said Nic, might not be permanent.

I'm struggling to stay away at the moment

'I view Warcraft like alcohol.'

Jeebus

Ferox views it VIA alcohol

WoW can be fun but it is pretty much designed to suck the most time out of you that it possibly can.

Actually it's just designed so that you can never finish it. $15 bucks per month is the goal. It's up to the player how much time to play. It's our sense of needing to feel "complete" that makes it an addiction. Didn't you ever see the movie Fight Club? :-)

PS. I was watching Jaws last night and then I realized I was just wasting time because I'd seen it before millions of times...so I logged back on to warcraft. True story.

heartwarming

Say it aint so, Twunt!

Oh well, if it is true I understand man. Really wish you could have made it to 60 and quested with us, that would have been a blast. You're a good guy and it was cool having you with us!