Fargo (The series)

Just finished watching the whole thing and I have to say it is one of the best things I've seen in years. I thought the performance from Billy Bob Thornton was masterful. I love that whole scenery up there and the film is one of my favourites also. I don't live in the States so don't know how it was received over there but I would strongly recommend it for anyone looking for something new to watch, only twleve episodes as well so you get through it pretty quick.

Someone else recommended this to me today. Looks like I will have to check it out.

yeah great show, interested to see where they take it next season!

New2MMA - 
Someone else recommended this to me today. Looks like I will have to check it out.

Two in one day man, that's a sign. Check it out you wont be sorry.

That guy's wife was a cunt. Not saying she deserved to die, but I'm not broken up she did.

DaveFu - That guy's wife was a cunt. Not saying she deserved to die, but I'm not broken up she did.

Just say it man.....that cunt deserved it! Lol.

mixedmartialfarts - 

yeah great show, interested to see where they take it next season!

Yeah I didn't even know they were planning a new season until today. I wonder if they will maybe go with a prequel kinda deal and try to keep Billy Bob, I fucking hope so because that character was awesome!!

Martin Freeman was fucking great too. Such a good character. Not to mention Allison Tolman and Colin Hanks. Great cast.