Farting with headphones on at work

Sometimes I fart into my chair at work with headphones on. I don't know if they make any noise or not. It's like my own mystery I create. Phone Post

I just sent a text to my friend about doing this. Im not sure if it was heard but I know it was smelled.

I do this all the time, bros.

I have done this. I can remember at least one that had to have been loud enough for my neighbor to hear.

I do this all the time except that I jam a whistle into my asshole so it whistles instead Phone Post 3.0

Dead President - I do this all the time except that I jam a whistle into my asshole so it whistles instead Phone Post 3.0

I'll try this, but with a dog whistle so nobody will hear it. Phone Post

Fart away bro!

Hell just for laughs walk into coworkers space and blast one. Phone Post

Dead President - I do this all the time except that I jam a whistle into my asshole so it whistles instead Phone Post 3.0

It's dat WOO WOO!! Phone Post

I fart as I talk to people at work and don't acknowledge that I just let one rip. I wait to get to my office before I laugh at the look of surprise and confusion of not knowing what to say or do about it.

I'm sitting in the bathroom stall at work stifling my laughter at this thread. I'm sure people have to be wondering wtf Phone Post 3.0

Hilarious Phone Post

Someone always walks into my cube at work moments after I let out one of the worst smelling farts. I always play it with a straight face like nothing is wrong while they suffer through our conversation. Seeing it hit them like they ran into a brick wall is always satisfying. Phone Post 3.0

Tatonka40 - I fart as I talk to people at work and don't acknowledge that I just let one rip. I wait to get to my office before I laugh at the look of surprise and confusion of not knowing what to say or do about it.

lol

My office chair absorbs the farts so if i let a lot of the real sharp smelling ones out the smell lingers throughout the day even with the fan going Phone Post 3.0

SlightlyStoopid - Someone always walks into my cube at work moments after I let out one of the worst smelling farts. I always play it with a straight face like nothing is wrong while they suffer through our conversation. Seeing it hit them like they ran into a brick wall is always satisfying. Phone Post 3.0

I have this same issue.

I've mastered the art of silently farting into my desk chair, but sometimes the smell is horrible. It's inevitable that someone will walk into my cube only seconds after I've blasted a really rank one.

I use the same strategy as you: act like it never happened, then laugh silently after they leave.

Thus thread. Phone Post

Hocky Balboa - 

It's dat WOO WOO!! Phone Post

LMFAO i know exactly what you're talking about

Lol. I do this as well. I just pretend that nothing is real when my headphones are on. Phone Post

Do people not call you on your farts at work? Do they leave wondering if you smell like that all the time?

I have no hesitation in asking anybody if they have just dropped their handbag. Phone Post 3.0