Fast and Fearless Results?

William was offered an alternate match and refused to grapple anyone but efrain.

Did Joe Perez compete?

I want to apologize to all my students who drove all the way down to Miami for nothing. This was not the way I had planned to bring home the belt.

Charles - looks like you are in need for some attention. OK. Lets give it you. Marcos came up to me asking me to fight you saying you were at 200 lbs when I was at 185lbs. I didn't make sense to me to have lost that weight to now have to fight someone who was at my original weight. Secondly, I trained to fight the champ, not the security guard.

Hey guys, I just woke up :) I got home at 5:00AM after taking that ring apart - it was harder than fighting :) My brother should be posting the full results soon, for now, here is what I know:

Joe Perez (Teixeira BJJ/FFA) vs ??? (Key West) Joe Perez by fist choke from mount

Enrico Cocco (FFA) vs. Josh Albright (Independent)
Enrico Cocco 4-0 in OT

Kipp Kollar (NAGA) vs. ??? (Key West)
Kipp Kollar by Guillotine Choke

Tirso Valls (FFA) vs. Jonathan Wright (ODMA)
Tirso Valls 2-0

Guillermo Restrepo (FFA) vs. Vinny Samero (Simas)
Vinny Samero 11-3

Mike Lee (Simas) vs. Junior Assuncao (LA Boxing)
Junior Assuncao by points

Edison Cruz (FFA) vs. Eric Simmons (Simas)
Eric Simmons 20-6

Ricardo Teixeira (Teixeira BJJ/FFA) vs. Diego Saraiva (LA Boxing)
Diego Saraiva 5-0

Kedric Umaa (El Tigre) vs. ???
Kedric Umaa via Unanimous Decision

Marcos "Parrumpinha" Da Matta (ATT) vs. Paul Rodriguez (Simas)
Paul Rodriguez 2-0 in OT

Thats it for now. Thanks to everybody who came to the show.

*wonders where "Big Show" scored 6 points*

great job for team simas!!!!

*wonders the same thing Rebelartist is wondering*

Seth- You gonna be at the academy tomorrow (Sunday)?

e-mail me breakit22000@yahoo.com

The ring announcer made a mistake on calling the points for "Big Show"

impressive win for paul!

Kickboxing Title matches

Luis nazzario defeats Boris Ibanes by dec,
Jason warren defeats Chris stoltzman by Tko 2nd rd,
Eric Morel defeats Bobby Gamboa bY dec,
Kedric Umaa defeats Harris Norwood by Dec,
Scottie Mukaddan defeats Jonathon Baites Tko 2nd rd,

Thanks David,I know that ring must have felt like 10 superfights put together.

Congrats Joe!

Was the fist choke an Ezekiel choke without the sleeve to grab onto? That is one of my favorite chokes.

ttt

The show went great, it was the best show we have ever promoted. Thanks to all the fighters, sponsors, and spectators that came out to the show. It was two steps better than our last show - which was great too.

I got the video today. I'll be working on editing it after a week. But right now, I need to rest and relax. I aged a few years just from this past couple of days. :)

I'm exhausted right now, I've had about six hours of sleep in the past two days. After I rest up, I'll make a thread about the event with the results.

Once again, thanks everyone for coming.

Marcos

Its a sad day for an academy when one of its top instructors is no where to be found nor contacted. I dont want to put anyone down here but your actions do reflect your academy.....driving round trip close to 8 hours in one day to find out one of the original promoters of this event didnt show up for his title defense....well that just doesnt sound right. I would hope someone from FFA would enlighten the people who were looking forward to that match. Thanks

Amatuer kickboxers dont get paid and there getting punched and kicked the fuck out.

GMH210, Efrain was never one of the promoters of the show. And as soon as we hear from Efrain, we will let him post his explanation. Efrain has never no-showed without notice before in his over ten years of competing.

Hopefully he is safe and in good health. We haven't heard from him for three days now, hopefully he is being a jerk and not seriously hurt.

Marcos

ttt

Charles, it was nice of you to offer to be a last second alternate - but William has the respectful right to refuse anyone but Efrain. He has been training specifically for Efrain. The real problem is with Efrain not showing up. But as I mentioned earlier, hopefully I'll be yelling at Efrain soon - rather than seeing him in the hospital or something.

Marcos

Whoa! Marcus and Seth, Im calling you both. Forum arguing is stupid. Marcus you guys put on the best shows. Everyone was tired and stressed, things were said and/or typed that didnt need to be. talk to you soon.

Mike Lee

PS. Thank you VERY much to Sprawl for hooking up Marcio Simas' team so much. We will make sure a lot of the guys at the school buy some soon.

William, you do not owe any explanations for your refusal to compete against a "substitute." You agreed to compete against the "champion" for the "championship belt." You were ready, willing, and more than able to do so. Under the basic tenets of contract law, there was a "breach" on the part of the "champion," and you were under no obligation (or expectation) to have fought a "substitute." Congratulations on your hard work and devotion in preparation for the bout and for your willingness to fight for the championship!