Fast and Furious 7

Shit just got real.

RIP Vin Diesel

QUAAAAIIIIIDDD - he should play his character from the transporter, IN F&F!

He might as well. He plays the same character in every movie anyway!

By the way, this fucker made $98 million on opening weekend. There will definitely be a part 7 and there will be hell to pay for Han!

Shaw 2.0 Phone Post 3.0

Statham is my hero. Making boatloads of money playing the exact same guy. Like Arnold Schwarzenegger, but without the second language excuse. Phone Post

He'll probably play Shaw's brother.

stevekt - 
QUAAAAIIIIIDDD - he should play his character from the transporter, IN F&F!

He might as well. He plays the same character in every movie anyway!

By the way, this fucker made $98 million on opening weekend. There will definitely be a part 7 and there will be hell to pay for Han!

lol that's exactly what i thought when he made that movie "Carter". I'm sorry, but you haven't stepped of the set of transporter yet.

Sean (Lucas Black) will kick Statham's ass in 7! LOL!

TSMontana - I'm glad they decided to fully incorporate Tokyo Drift's characters and story into the F&F series storyline. Think it would be cool to see Sean join the crew. Hell, even have a cameo by Sonny Chiba's character, just for good measure.

This!

Seeing sonny chiba in fast 3 totally made that movie for me Phone Post

Jesús X - people cheered in the theater when his scene came on,it was girly "my panocha is wet" screams too.

Sorry brah. I'll try to keep it down next time.

Fast 6 was entertaining as fuck. As far as mindless action movies go it was well worth the money.

Sean Boswell coming back for #7 would be sweet. It would tie all the movies together in what has been a damn good series (except for #2.)

Im assuming lucas black will be in this movie. Which means IM TOTALING GOING TO SEE IT NOW!

Cant wait Phone Post

outlawzz209 - Cant wait Phone Post
^^^ Phone Post 3.0

Lucas Black vs Vin Diesel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6Sp3QbuVr4

I want Lucas Black in Fast 7!

Will Roman turn into Machine Gun Joe in FF7?? Phone Post 3.0