Fast food error in your favor, collect win

Ordered a 3pc chicken minis from chic fil a this morning and they accidentally gave me 3 boxes of 4 chicken minis. That's like 15 dollars worth lol.

Another time me and friends were broke at taco bell scraping together change to buy food. The lady behind the counter said someone had just brought a wrong order back and we could have it if we wanted. We said ok, and she pulled out 3 massive bags full of food, like hundreds of dollars worth. We feasted for days.

Another time I was low on cash and ordered 9 bucks worth of food with my last ten dollars, it was when McDonald's had the 39 cent cheeseburgers. So I went and got as many as they'd let me get, 20 I think, and handed her a 10, she handed me back like 11 dollars change lol. Phone Post

I take the extra food but if given back too much change I return it. Phone Post 3.0

Barbasol - I take the extra food but if given back too much change I return it. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, that is the way to go. The food isn't going to be served to anyone after it is given to you, but I would feel like shit if some poor kid gets in trouble for his drawer being short. I've returned money in that manner several times. Not worth feeling like a degenerate over a few dollars.

Wanted to post but your two comments make me feel bad now.

Barbasol - I take the extra food but if given back too much change I return it. Phone Post 3.0

this x a million...if you receive too much change and don't return it you might as well be stealing imo....