Fast Triple Attack!

Simple Fast Triple Attack! - YouTube
This is a Ricardo de la Riva Signature Attack Sequence that I learned directly from the man himself when I lived in Rio de Janeiro. Often it ends with the Omoplata, but you might get the odd scream along the way!

2 Likes

Thanks for the video, I've seen this before but never tried it.  I'll have to give it a go.

My first question is just about maintaining control when you go from full guard to the first position.  Is that just from the wrist control, and then pinching knees when you come up?  Or is it more about quickly getting a bend in the arm so they can't pull back?

GenericAmerican - 

Thanks for the video, I've seen this before but never tried it.  I'll have to give it a go.

My first question is just about maintaining control when you go from full guard to the first position.  Is that just from the wrist control, and then pinching knees when you come up?  Or is it more about quickly getting a bend in the arm so they can't pull back?

it's hard to see as it's on the far side and i don't mention it but I have the shin in the bicep and the grip on his tricep to secure him to me until im ready to explosively hit that first sub. In the gi you could do that or take a double sleeve grip

1 Like

Thanks. 

Man, never seen this before.  Will try!  

deepu - 

Man, never seen this before.  Will try!  

that's awesome! I hope you like it :D

:)