Faster (the movie)

Never heard of this movie and it just started on the USA Channel. So far The Rock got out of jail drove to an office and shot someone in the head. Now Billy Bob is on screen.

The soundtrack has been fantastic so far too.

Is this movie any good? Phone Post 3.0

Yes. Phone Post 3.0

It has Maggie Grace in it so, yes it is. Phone Post 3.0

So far so goods Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

For some reason i always thought this was part of the fast and furious series.

Its pretty good Phone Post 3.0

Capnsavem - Yes. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Good movie. And a great no bs start. Love the start. Phone Post 3.0

JustPeed - Never heard of this movie and it just started on the USA Channel. So far The Rock got out of jail drove to an office and shot someone in the head. Now Billy Bob is on screen.

The soundtrack has been fantastic so far too.

Is this movie any good? Phone Post 3.0
Got the cable back on, eh? I hope you're not still eating ketchup sandwiches with cardboard bread. On topic, it's not a bad movie. Far from a good movie, but not bad. Phone Post 3.0

Def a great movie. I liked everything about it. Watching on USA might take it down a notch tho.

It's on the cartoon HD app in 1080p.
Just like every other awesome movie or tv show. Phone Post 3.0

Caught it in the Cinema - pretty unmemorable. Phone Post 3.0

The Rock is a good actor. I generally enjoy his movies, Gridiron Gang, Snitch, Faster, Be Cool, Walking Tall, The Rundown, Fast and the Furious,

haven't seen Pain and Gain yet, heard it was good. Some of his PG/G movies weren't that bad either.

MrFluffyHippo - Def a great movie. I liked everything about it. Watching on USA might take it down a notch tho.

It's on the cartoon HD app in 1080p.
Just like every other awesome movie or tv show. Phone Post 3.0
I looked for this app in the play store, there are a bunch with the same name. Looks like a bunch are likely doppelgangers looking to cash in. Phone Post 3.0

Yes v good ....... Don't understand people who don't like it..... Obviously people who love over thinking things and try to come across as deep and intellectual. Aka fags Phone Post 3.0

-Im Pimped out to Dodger by King Cain- - Yes v good ....... Don't understand people who don't like it..... Obviously people who love over thinking things and try to come across as deep and intellectual. Aka fags Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, we should all be morons that like mindless muscleman movies. If we were all like you, we'd still be eating lice out of our buddies' pubes. Phone Post 3.0

This movie is a totally hidden jem. Great cast, cool interesting characters in a solid story. For anyone with a good audio setup, the sound effects for the car scenes and that hand cannon are outstanding. Phone Post 3.0

A couple of things I really liked about this movie:
The Rock's car
The Rock's gun
The knife/ice pick fight
The assassin's girlfriend
Carla Gugino Phone Post 3.0