Fastest punches ever thrown in MMA?

I was going to find some highlight videos of DJ, but Dana White appears to have purged any highlight videos of him from the UFC’s YouTube channel. What a fucking pussy, wow.

when i fight in lingayen market punchs like lightning
i stop bike man who takes food from baskets without money

Fourth Of July Girl GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals

I remember watching that live. There was a definite moment of “wtf?” until they slowed the replay way down and showed it.

1 Like
1 Like

What’s amazing about Mike is not just the speed, but not smoothly he moved and punched. He moved beautifully.

The fastest in MMA is Vitor and it’s not even close. Once he smelled blood and swarmed he was super fast!

But what’s really impressive about Vitor is not just his hand speed, but how fast he transitioned from position to position.

As Dan is trying to understand what is going on Vitor is repositioning and delivering punches, elbows. Once Dan gets up, he gets a kick straight away, no waiting, no pauses.

Rockhold is still mid air and Vitor has already turned around and is ready to deliver more strikes.

2 Likes

A better view.

I remember really being worried about Vitor for this fight. If he gets beaten up in the first round, he’s out of the fight. Then he won by KO.

Good thread!

MR. C

Poor Chuck was a punching bag for the last third of his career

1 Like

Correct. Trt Vitor was something to behold.

MVP has some pretty fast strikes as well

1 Like

Horsemeat Vitor always put on a show!

The hips. What an example of punching.

Either vitor or the NYBA.

This and Vitor fighting Wand.

Poirier has some of the fastest combos. Wonderboy “hopping in” punches are damn fast too. Combining power and speed, Vitor… and yes, Tyson. His shadow boxing and bag work are the scariest ever, and we all know he applied that in competition.

1 Like

Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

Sport Mma GIF by UFC

1 Like

MVP is arguably an even better example of this.

vitor was quite fast in his various primes

1 Like