Fastest you quit a game?

There was a period where I really wanted to give every game that received some level of critical acclaim a shot, and bought some games I wasn't particularly interested in. One of those games happened to be hotline Miami 2. Wow what a hard game right out of the gate, and the ai feels pretty cheap too. I haven't died that many times in the first 5 mins of a game before. While I knew I could improve and get the hang of the controls, I knew I didn't care enough about the game to really put in the effort... so yah 10 mins and I was done with that one.

https://youtu.be/F-Zmt6IL3qg

High hole on yo mudda but it got tired fast 

titan quest, 16 minutes

Black Desert Online. Loved the graphics, immediately hated the playability and quit

Overwatch

It's a great game, just too team oriented for a solo player like myself. I just wanna kill people. The objective throws me off and I just dont find it fun.

Even in other team based fps games, you can play solo and not piss off your whole team.

dangerboy12 - Overwatch

It's a great game, just too team oriented for a solo player like myself. I just wanna kill people. The objective throws me off and I just dont find it fun.

Even in other team based fps games, you can play solo and not piss off your whole team.

I wish more of the COD nerds would quit Overwatch. That's a team game and non team players kill it. Glad you recognized it wasn't for you. 

For me it goes back to Soul Calibur. I was more of a Tekken guy, so I quit very quickly. 

I remember trying the Overwatch beta, sucking as the gorilla and quitting.

Went back months later, loved it.

Winston still sucks tho

MarcusAurelioFan - I remember trying the Overwatch beta, sucking as the gorilla and quitting.

Winston still sucks tho

I cannot play Winston to save my life. My nephew dominates with him. It's night and day. A good Winston can properly wreck shit. 

Oblivion. Level scaling. My god the level scaling.

Including fucking around in menus and .ini files to get it working properly, I spent around 4 hours in No Mans Sky.

Spent 10 minutes in Super Dungeon Bros, but that was free so it doesn't count.

Shadowman. Took it back same day

Atomic -
MarcusAurelioFan - I remember trying the Overwatch beta, sucking as the gorilla and quitting.

Winston still sucks tho

I cannot play Winston to save my life. My nephew dominates with him. It's night and day. A good Winston can properly wreck shit. 

Holy shit, I'm the same way with Winston.  He's a tank.... but you have to basically play him like a hit and run type player where you jump in smack people for about 3 seconds and then jump back out and run away to get healed.  its really hard to get the hang of.

Witcher 3

Got to the 2nd city and realized the game was boring as fuck. I hate single player story games like that. I'm more of a competitive gamer. That was one of those games where it doesn't matter how good or bad you are, if you play enough you will finish the game. I don't like that. I need at least a little bit of mechanics/skill in a game for me to enjoy it.

ClutchTheBear - Witcher 3

Got to the 2nd city and realized the game was boring as fuck. I hate single player story games like that. I'm more of a competitive gamer. That was one of those games where it doesn't matter how good or bad you are, if you play enough you will finish the game. I don't like that. I need at least a little bit of mechanics/skill in a game for me to enjoy it.

....you're a massive faggot and i hate you

In non og terms i think you've cut yourself off from some very interesting experiences  but you like what you like. Me i prefer a good story and barely touch competitive multiplayer so there had to be someone who liked the opposite. I just feel yo're missing out

flemingo -

In non og terms i think you've cut yourself off from some very interesting experiences  but you like what you like. Me i prefer a good story and barely touch competitive multiplayer so there had to be someone who liked the opposite. I just feel yo're missing out

If I wanted a nice story I'd watch a movie ;]

I still luv u tho

ClutchTheBear -
flemingo -

I still luv u tho

I get my competitive fix from wrasslin people so to each their own

i hate you with a passion ;P

flemingo -
ClutchTheBear -
flemingo -

I still luv u tho

I get my competitive fix from wrasslin people so to each their own

i hate you with a passion ;P

Me too, actually just got a new gi yesterday lol. Just got off work. Time to get ready to go strangle some friends!

In all seriousness I wish I had the time to game like I used to. I don't really play much of anything these days

Assassin's Creed...I played for like an hour and never again....

flemingo -

I cant get into it. And I love my open world games.