Fat azz challenge 06/21

What's up,

I didn't see one for this week so I took the liberty to start one myself.

As of yesterday, I am still 166. This past weekend I ate too many hot dogs. :(

This week I will do cardio 3 times. Weight training will be only twice.

Your turn...

After a total diet failure this week... I went back up to 181.

I was stalled for to long at 180... then i got sick and went to 178, but as soon as i got well I succumed to cravings and had a bunge week.

My weight loss was to slow and I become frustrated so now I am buckling back down with a little 3 week program to really kick things up. I wanna hit 175 in 3 weeks.

After blowing out the scales a couple of weeks ago, I'm down to 225. hope to be 219 by the next weigh-in

I'm bulking so I'm eating more but it has been a bit sloppy in places but I'm in no rush to fill out to 85kg raw and lean.  I'll be happy if I get to that in a few yrs personally.

I have been playing more Tennis so that will lean  me out a bit.

Koing

sorry guys been away for a couple of weeks... after going home on leave and eating a buttload... i gained 3lbs back so i am now 238

-doug-

Sorry for the delay guys. This week has been a bit crazy. They're making me actaully work at work. Jeez.

Let's see this past week was pretty average in comparison to my other weeks.

The food situation was good. The exercise was pretty good.

I have stalled at 220 but I think that will change this week.

Actually this week's workouts have been great so far.

Here is the plan of action for week eight.

Tabata - 3 Workouts.

Sorry for the delay guys. This week has been a bit crazy. They're making me actually work at work. Jeez.

Weight - 220

Let's see this past week was pretty average in comparison to my other weeks, but I still worked out more then I used to. My slow week's are better then most of my good weeks from years past.

The food situation was good. The exercise was pretty good.

I have stalled at 220 but I think that will change this week.

Actually this week's workouts have been great so far.

Here is the plan of action for week eight.

Tabata - 3 Workouts. I plan to cut down on the running and try some other exercises this week.

Scrapper - 2 Workouts.

Bas - 2 Workouts. My shoulder injury is healing up nicely so I hope to get back up to 4 Bas workouts soon.

Extra Cardio - 2 Workouts. I am starting to double up on my daily workouts, especially on my days off, so I added in these workouts. Once I get off my lazy butt I'm going to put a bike and an eliptical machine in my training area.

BJJ - 2 Workouts. These workouts have improved the most. My training partner is starting to get back into it and I'm trying to get some more partners.

Wrestling - 1 Workout. Because of my Wife's schedule change I need to talk to my coach about a private lesson so I may not get this workout in this week.

Stretch - 4 Workouts. I feel much more limber now that I am focusing on stretching. Plus I'm getting ready for Eddie Bravo's DVDs.

Warrior wellness - 3 Workouts. My shoulder injury made me realize that I need to focus on joint health. I'm going to try this tape out and see how well it works.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Also...If you were in on the Fatass challenge but dropped out, now's the time to get back in. It's never too late.

Take care all

Seamus