Fat bish got angry with me, couldn't help staring

Today I attending a meeting of managers for the particular business that I'm in. The monthly meeting is always catered by a local sandwich company, and people can pick up their box with a sandwich, chips, and cookie on their way into to the meeting. The breakdown of attendees is usually like 120 women, 10 men. THIS AIN'T A GOOD THING, BRAH. It's a bunch of fat, middle-age broads that think their shit don't stink, and everybody wants to pretend what we do is harder than it really is (it ain't, we're all replaceable) and that they are some gift to our employers.

So Warchild comes strolling up with his BRIEFCASE OF DOOM, grabs his Mountain Dew and prepares to select a sammich. There's this fucking Orca blocking half the table looking at all the boxes, and she's just standing there while like 20 of us are waiting for her to stop hogging all the oxygen and get out of the way. I thought it was Sally Struthers come to eat all our food and run off to Africa. She's just fucking STARING and not moving.

It ain't that hard, brah. The boxes are labeled, like so:

Club
Doritos
Peanut Butter

Ham
Lays
Chocolate Chip

Turkey
Pretzels
M&M

Ya gets my drift?

So finally, Shamu just opens three boxes, and starts fucking switching chips and cookies to get her desired combination of shit. We're all just standing there stunned, and she turns and looks at me and this other broad who are just staring. She hits us with, "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?" Everyone else looks away, but Warchild is just staring at this crazy, fat, insane bish. She huffs and just stomps off, and I hear her say out loud, but to no one, "I like what I like!"

Diabeetus is going to get that one.

Wait, she moved things around so now the contents of the boxes did't match the labels? So if someone took a box which said "pretzels", they might end up with a bag of doritos instead?

keel the bish

You stayed quiet? I think orca rolled up on the beach and snatched your soul like a seal pup. Orca wins that exchange!

I wonder if you come off as gay irl...

Banging all those dudes, I cant imagine you being a bro, brah. Phone Post 3.0

StrikingMMA - You stayed quiet? I think orca rolled up on the beach and snatched your soul like a seal pup. Orca wins that exchange!
Yup, orca just made you her bitch. How her pee pee taste? Phone Post 3.0

Misedukatd - Wait, she moved things around so now the contents of the boxes did't match the labels? So if someone took a box which said "pretzels", they might end up with a bag of doritos instead?

keel the bish

Exactly.

The passive-aggressive anger, and little things the other women are going to do to ruin this fatass' time at future meetings are going to be awesome.

"Sorry, this seat is saved."
"Sorry, I actually don't have anymore napkins."
"Sorry, I'm holding that last snack for a friend."
"Sorry, I need that last copy of the workflow for a colleague."

They're going to make her life a living hell.

I'll take the ham with lays but I would like to swap the cookie out for M&M's.

Ham took the lays so you gotta lay the ham.

It's like the law.

Establishes dominance. Phone Post 3.0

I would get the turkey pretzel m&m, but yeah she sounds like a dumb bitch.

She took m&ms, cookie, and another cookie.

pennviachoke - Phone Post 3.0
First reply always wins Phone Post 3.0

Fuck her. Phone Post 3.0

WorlynnLotD - Club
Doritos
Chocolate chip Phone Post 3.0
We found her! Phone Post 3.0

Pretty sure "M&M" means an M&M cookie Phone Post 3.0

She'll be the first to die during the zombie apocalypse Phone Post 3.0

mmmmmmmm M&M cookies.......

No wonder we have an obesity problem with those options.

Your being insensitive.

She just has bad genes. Phone Post 3.0