Fat coworker made HHH entrance at his wedding

Apparently this 300 pound Mexican guy at my office got married this weekend. I overheard that for his entrance loud wrestling music came on, then the doors opened he had a bottle of water and he took a drink of water and blew the water up into the air.

I am now sad i missed this. Phone Post

Why do people feel like they need to do shit like that at weddings? It's stupid and if my son-in-law did it, I can't imagine how unconfident (?) I'd feel about him taking care of my daughter for the rest of their lives. It's insulting; and stupid.

These types of pictures need to stop, too

You just know that there's video of this somewhere...

I get married this weekend and this thread is giving me some great ideas. Mrs Yossarian is about to become a very proud lady!!! Phone Post

Geez, sounds like the kind of people who serve those fancy refried beans at the reception and call it hummus

Lame.

He should have went with the Ric Flair theme and pulled his cock out while he "walked that aisle." Phone Post

KidPittsburgh - Why do people feel like they need to do shit like that at weddings? It's stupid and if my son-in-law did it, I can't imagine how unconfident (?) I'd feel about him taking care of my daughter for the rest of their lives. It's insulting; and stupid.

I'd be more concerned about people like you. Go buy yourself a sense of humor.

BrckNoHitBk -
KidPittsburgh - Why do people feel like they need to do shit like that at weddings? It's stupid and if my son-in-law did it, I can't imagine how unconfident (?) I'd feel about him taking care of my daughter for the rest of their lives. It's insulting; and stupid.

Can you post the video of you at your wedding doing the HHH intro? Phone Post

I wanted to do Ric Flairs but the lady wasn't into it. Still pisses me off. Phone Post

SMOKING MANHOLE - I wanted to do Ric Flairs but the lady wasn't into it. Still pisses me off. Phone Post

Coming in eyes all glazed woooo

Wooooooooooo Phone Post

HA HA HA

I Was Valadictorian of my 1988 High School graduating class, and I was allowed to come out after the entire class all by myself as they played Also Sprach Zarathustra (the original Ric Flair entrance theme)

My parents were like WHAT THE FUCK?

BillyRayChubbs -

HA HA HA

I Was Valadictorian of my 1988 High School graduating class, and I was allowed to come out after the entire class all by myself as they played Also Sprach Zarathustra (the original Ric Flair entrance theme)

That is immense. Phone Post

BillyRayChubbs - 

HA HA HA

Would have been more appropriate if they played Vader's Imperial March ;-)

Yossarian - 
BrckNoHitBk -

Can you post the video of you at your wedding doing the HHH intro? Phone Post

LMFAO

WEDDINGS ARE GREAT AS LONG AS I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO THEM OR TALK ABOUT THEM IN ANY WAY.

BIGWHITESEXY - WEDDINGS ARE GREAT AS LONG AS I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO THEM OR TALK ABOUT THEM IN ANY WAY.

YOU JUST GO TO THE RECEPTION AND EAT ALL THE CAKES. Phone Post

FastAndBulbous - Geez, sounds like the kind of people who serve those fancy refried beans at the reception and call it hummus

Is it true that hummus is just a fancy version of refried beans?

But did he have The Fink as an announcer?