Fat Loss and Public Punishment

I let myself get fat again. Combination of drinking too much and a breakup. But I have to start dating again, which means I really have to lean out.

My ideal weight, where I'd be ripped, is under 170. I'm around 215 right now, maybe a little more. So, ultimately, I'm looking to lose 50 pounds.

But my first goal is to be under 185 by the end of the summer (September 1st). 30 pounds in 4 months. That should be pretty easy, I think.

But to keep myself motivated, I thought there should be some public humiliation as punishment if I don't reach this goal. So, you guys throw out some suggestions. I'll pick one (within reason), and if I fail I'll video tape it and post it here.

What would be a good public humiliation?

Just shit yourself at a Walmart. Phone Post 3.0

bruddahoodaman - Just shit yourself at a Walmart. Phone Post 3.0
This. Drop a deuce whilst walking the aisles of Wally World. Needless to say, you record everything and post it on the OG Phone Post 3.0

Suck off a hobo in from of your family

Its actually impressive that you see ti know what a good target weight for you is.

i say this because i did t25 recently and completed the 10 week program.

When i started i said my goal is to lose 10-15 lbs...

I honestly thought thats how overweight i was...

Wrong....

I lost 24 lbs and i see opportunity to lose another 8lbs or so in fat before i start heavy lifting.

I had no clue... Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Dirt24d - Its actually impressive that you see ti know what a good target weight for you is.

Wrong....

I lost 24 lbs and i see opportunity to lose another 8lbs or so in fat before i start heavy lifting.

I've actually been interested in exercise and nutrition for awhile... I've just been more interested in drinking and late night tomfoolery. I know my lean body mass is around 145lbs. If I gained 5 -10 more pounds of muscle, under 170 would put me around 10% bodyfat. That's the goal.

Watch "fat, sick and nearly dead" then go out and buy a juicer.
/thread Phone Post 3.0

Phaedo -
TFK_Dirt24d - Its actually impressive that you see ti know what a good target weight for you is.

Wrong....

I've actually been interested in exercise and nutrition for awhile... I've just been more interested in drinking and late night tomfoolery. I know my lean body mass is around 145lbs. If I gained 5 -10 more pounds of muscle, under 170 would put me around 10% bodyfat. That's the goal.
I highly highly recommend t25

Such a awesome program

You just cant beat 25 minutes a day. 5 days a week.

They are grueling minutes but i did it right off the couch and still rocked it.

I just ate responsibly and and did the ten weeks and 24 lbs literally just melted off .

I was blown away and im still blown away at how 10 weeks literally reversed 4 years of poor diet and lack of exercise.

I did it while using shakeology as my lunch mon- fri .

Its kind of pricey if you buy from beachbody but worth every penny or buy from craigslist at like 1/2 or 1/4 quarter price and just buy the shakes online.

Good luck

Being back in shape is such a great feeling. Phone Post 3.0

Dead President - Watch "fat, sick and nearly dead" then go out and buy a juicer.
/thread Phone Post 3.0

I've seen it... sorry to say, I thought it was pretty fucking retarded. Obviously, it works for fat loss - but lots of things work. I'm not sure how one could get enough protein to actually maintain a good physique that way. It's also insanely more difficult and unpleasant than need be.

My plan is to eat lean meats, fruits and veggies. That actually tastes good. I'm aiming for 165 grams protein, 100 grams carbs, and 60 grams fat for a total 1600 calories a day. Lift heavy 3x per week. Walk an hour per day. And try to get outside and play frisbee when I can. Easy peasy.

TFK_Dirt24d -
Phaedo -

Wrong....

Such a awesome program

I just ate responsibly and and did the ten weeks and 24 lbs literally just melted off .

I was blown away and im still blown away at how 10 weeks literally reversed 4 years of poor diet and lack of exercise.

Its kind of pricey if you buy from beachbody but worth every penny or buy from craigslist at like 1/2 or 1/4 quarter price and just buy the shakes online.

Good luck

Me too. I got T25 as a Christmas gift, and it's the ultimate excuse buster. It's only 25 damn minutes!

Especially when you realize that you've spent 90 minutes watching re runs of Bar Rescue. Shameful, yes. But after a 12hr shift, I can still manage 25 minutes of kick ass exercise and not ruin the rest of my evening. Phone Post 3.0

Holy lulu look at those lemons -
TFK_Dirt24d -
Phaedo -

Wrong....

Such a awesome program

Good luck

Me too. I got T25 as a Christmas gift, and it's the ultimate excuse buster. It's only 25 damn minutes!

Especially when you realize that you've spent 90 minutes watching re runs of Bar Rescue. Shameful, yes. But after a 12hr shift, I can still manage 25 minutes of kick ass exercise and not ruin the rest of my evening. Phone Post 3.0
Hell ya!

T25 is fucking awesome man. Phone Post 3.0

In early. Go get ripped and get laid brother. Phone Post 3.0