Fat people drive fast...

it's fucking ridiculous. Every time I notice some goon doing 15 to 20 over weaving in and out of traffic, I look inside the window so I can see the face of the asshole who is too Dukes of Hazzard to only do 5-10 over like everyone else. Always a giant, fat, keg of a head behind the wheel. Often times, a female on a cellphone. WTF?

Every other aspect of life you are fine with being slow as fuck. A goddamn living, breathing 300 pound, counterproductive obstacle in every way. But for some reason when your size 13 Wide is on a gas pedal you need to become Han Solo outrunning the imperial fleet. Not only are you creating dangerous situations for others, you are abusing the fuck out of a defenseless vehicle. Every time you take the train tracks full speed and send the french fries flying into the roof, you are wreaking havoc on your suspension. I'm talking prematurely blown struts, worn out tie rods and ball joints, shot sway bar bushings, etc. Then when you sell or trade that vehicle the next owner has to deal with all the out of warranty fat damage you caused. I hope karma kicked in at some point and at least let a broken spring punch through the seat and stab your fat ass.

You like getting from pint A to point B as fast as possible? Put on some damn running shoes and sweats and do it for real.

I never understood why old people drive slow. They can barely walk, you think they'd go nuts using a machine Phone Post 3.0

And they always drive very tiny cars. Strange

On behalf of non-fast driving fat people everywhere, fuck you Petey Wheatstraw, fuck you. Phone Post 3.0

they are always in a hurry to beat the crowd to the McDonald's drive through. Phone Post 3.0

"I never understood why old people drive slow. They can barely walk, you think they'd go nuts using a machine"

I think they are just too beaten down by life to have any urgency about anything.

Gritty - I never understood why old people drive slow. They can barely walk, you think they'd go nuts using a machine Phone Post 3.0

Because they can't see for shit and they have zero awareness of their surroundings.  Same reasons asians and women are terrible drivers.

Gritty - I never understood why old people drive slow. They can barely walk, you think they'd go nuts using a machine Phone Post 3.0
Slow reaction.... Phone Post 3.0

"they are always in a hurry to beat the crowd to the McDonald's drive through."

lol. I made a thread a couple years ago about the mad hustle they get going on in the McD's parking lot when they think some other person might get to the door before them. Pants drooping down, fumbling keys, seatbelt scraping the neck, they are getting there first.

kindofawesome -
Gritty - I never understood why old people drive slow. They can barely walk, you think they'd go nuts using a machine Phone Post 3.0
Slow reaction.... Phone Post 3.0
They give zero fucks backing up without looking behind them, you think they'd floor it.

I think super skinny dudes are as douchey driving as fat fucks Phone Post 3.0

Some people just need to have some common courtesy and get out of the way of other drivers. Nothing angers me the most then some douche bag in the far left lane doing 5 over who doesn't get out of the way. I have places to go you turd and you need to get out of my way. Phone Post 3.0

"I think super skinny dudes are as douchey driving as fat fucks"

Skinny, old, factory-working type white trash dudes are the worst. Balding with a ponytail, muscle shirt with skinny arms, gotta drive the 1980 Monte Carlo like an asshole.

Hahahahaha at fat damage. Phone Post 3.0

I'm guessing they're trying to make up for lost time, since it takes so long to waddle to their destination after getting out of the car. Phone Post 3.0

"I figured this out a while back. It's their only chance in life to move fast."

lol. They can feel all dynamic and swift for once.

share the road faggot.

Either because they're hungry or they gotta take a dump Phone Post 3.0

Today some entitled cunt hair wouldn't get over and motioned me to "go around" so I got in front of him, brake checked his dumbass then cruised at about 10 under next to a semi for about 10 miles.

He swerved back and forth and flashed his brights on and off so my old lady dumped a soda on his windshield.

Fuck him. Just go around bro.

Fuck your Prius OP Phone Post 3.0

Take comfort Petey in knowing their enormous ass's are more likely to clamped down inside that vehicle when they crash it.

Like a popped pimple fat exploding throughout their piece of shit little Fiats. Phone Post 3.0