Fat shame me

It's time to lose 20 pounds. Please help by saying how much of a fat fuck I am.
VU's to the most effective.
Best. Phone Post 3.0

You're pleasantly plump! Phone Post 3.0

Tubby, tubby 2 by 4
Can't fit through the bathroom door.

You don't need to be shamed. Set the fork down, and run around the block a couple times. Phone Post 3.0

Go fuck yourself

because nobody else will while you look like that you stupid fuck. Stop posting on this fucking forum and lose the goddamn weight you fucking cunt.

Is that what you're looking for? Phone Post 3.0

This is going perfectly. Phone Post 3.0

You are perfect as is and don't need to lose weight.

J/K Phone Post 3.0

Fat CUNT. Ur gonna die alone cause nobody could live you while you look like that. Put down the fork and do some exercise, you make me sick you fat fuck. Phone Post 3.0

*love you not live you lol Phone Post 3.0

The fatter you are the smaller your dick looks. Phone Post 3.0

Would YOU fuck you?

You're so far you fatty fat fat fatty.

How'd I do? Phone Post 3.0

"You want flattering?... tell him to drop a couple tons, the fat bastard." - Andrew "Dice" Clay

I don't want to call you fat however a picture of your ass weighs 20 pounds .....

Fatso... Phone Post 3.0

You got fat because you are lazy. Now you want others to motivate you because you are too lazy to motivate yourself. You are a fat fuck who will never lose any substantial weight because you lack moderation, motivation, and restraint.

Go eat some more you disgusting fat fucking piece of shit. Your bitch tits could use another bra size, Manboobs McFatFuck.

jonnyjitsu uktt - The fatter you are the smaller your dick looks. Phone Post 3.0
Came in to tell u this, u tiny cocked lard ass!! Get that blubber off so u can have a man sized dong!! Phone Post 3.0

By losing 20-30 lbs your cock will appear 1/2 to an inch bigger.

Google it. Phone Post 3.0

Post a pic of yourself. The shame from seeing that uploaded here should be enough. Phone Post 3.0

GnP Sonnen - Post a pic of yourself. The shame from seeing that uploaded here should be enough. Phone Post 3.0
Probably so that fat that a picture would crash the website. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0