Fat shame me

WikiTheWalrus - You got fat because you are lazy. Now you want others to motivate you because you are too lazy to motivate yourself. You are a fat fuck who will never lose any substantial weight because you lack moderation, motivation, and restraint.

Go eat some more you disgusting fat fucking piece of shit. Your bitch tits could use another bra size, Manboobs McFatFuck.
It's working! Phone Post 3.0

Fuck you fatty fat fat! Phone Post 3.0

Why should anybody be fat shamed?

We ALL lie somewhere on the fat spectrum. You have a genetic and/or epigenetic affinity for food. You can't control what you put in your body despite any negative health effects that dramatically disproportionately affect calorie sexuals. Embrace who you are and demand society treat you with equality!

Hey Captain Fat Tits, Have you worked out yet today? Yeah, we know you haven't. We're just curious what excuse you're going to use this time.

Maybe stay home and have some soda and chips. That'll help and it's easy.

Lose some weight before you start typing in ALL CAPS! Phone Post 3.0

So how many BAGS of Geno's Pizza Rolls did you eat last night? Oh but it's okay because you drank Diet Coke, right? If you were drowning I'd throw you an unused dumbell. You lipidinous sweat hog.

Pics so we can open up a can on your obese sloppy spaghetti eating, cheese loving, Matt Serra looking like son of a bitch Phone Post 3.0

You're a fat fuck

Now get outta here before I cut some bacon off your back

You're disgusting. Drown your unhappiness in more food you hamplanet. People might be nice to you, but you know they're constantly judging you. Phone Post 3.0

You so fat, Kirik needs to contact his top men every time you log on. Phone Post 3.0

If I can't accept you at your worst, I don't deserve you when you're at your best!

Have a cupcake! Phone Post 3.0

Go cry yourself to sleep on your industrial grade reinforced bed. Phone Post 3.0

Your stomach is the consistency of mashed potatoes. You look like 3lbs of turkey in a 2lbs bag. I want to make love to the fold on the back of your neck. I want to pour my syrup on those flapjacks. One time I saw you crossing the street and I tried to swerve out of the way but I ran out of gas. Good luck, you got this. Phone Post 3.0

U fat fuck

Looking at me with those beady little eyes
Wipe that fat smile off your face, u think I look like a cookie? You better pray to the god of fat fucks that I come down there and lay the smackdown on that candy ass. U fat peice of shit, u make me sick. Phone Post 3.0

Your the guy that when two people you know are having a conversation and your name comes up, and one of them doesn't quite remember you. The other one says "you know who I'm talking about, he's kinda fat" and then they remember. Phone Post 3.0

Vinnie G - You're disgusting. Drown your unhappiness in more food you hamplanet. People might be nice to you, but you know they're constantly judging you. Phone Post 3.0
Hamplanet! Phone Post 3.0

TheDarkPassenger - Your stomach is the consistency of mashed potatoes. You look like 3lbs of turkey in a 2lbs bag. I want to make love to the fold on the back of your neck. I want to pour my syrup on those flapjacks. One time I saw you crossing the street and I tried to swerve out of the way but I ran out of gas. Good luck, you got this. Phone Post 3.0
Awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Dupes - It's time to lose 20 pounds. Please help by saying how much of a fat fuck I am.
VU's to the most effective.
Best. Phone Post 3.0

When my cat got out last year, I was told local chinese food places and your house were the best places to look.

You're gonna die young because you're pathetically unhealthy. You're gonna live half a life and you're friends and family will suffer through your early death because you couldn't stop eating fucking Doritos and hit the treadmill for 30 minutes a day. Phone Post 3.0

Man, you are fat. Phone Post 3.0