Fat women with gelatinous arms

Went to Walmart today .  Saw a whole lot of bingo wings.  It's not usually on super obese women.  They usually have harder fat arms.   It's extra gooey on women past 70 who are pushing around carts.    What the fuck is in there?  It's like it's half stuffed and god ran out of collagen and ligaments

I know this sounds gross but I wanna go up and grab them while yelling out made up German words.  ouuushhhhdashhhh!!!

if any of you got an aunt louann or a nana with some loose gooses,  hit me up 

1 Like

bruh I didnt eat lunch today and I was thinking of getting something after work but now this imagery has completely ruined my appetite

HoneyGlazedJinx -

One time my mother in law fell and I had to pick her up. Her entire body was just blob surrounding bones. She felt like her muscles turned into week old banana pudding. 

Not going to lie, there was a time when she was in her 60s when I thought she was kind of GILFY but after that experience, it was an instant boner killer.

Thanks, had to just change my apron at work 

Very disappointed thought this was a soup request

Zeke Dynasty -

Very disappointed thought this was a soup request

I know a guy who knows a guy.  We can make that happen 

I call them flappers.  Let one of them start waving at someone they know and you'll see why. 

Girly -

Went to Walmart today .  Saw a whole lot of bingo wings.  It's not usually on super obese women.  They usually have harder fat arms.   It's extra gooey on women past 70 who are pushing around carts.    What the fuck is in there?  It's like it's half stuffed and god ran out of collagen and ligaments

I know this sounds gross but I wanna go up and grab them while yelling out made up German words.  ouuushhhhdashhhh!!!

if any of you got an aunt louann or a nana with some loose gooses,  hit me up 

Pics?

I love me some bingo wings, when you convince a girl to slowly drape them over your head.....

hnnnnnnnnnng

1 Like

I never much considered it before, but I suddenly feel myself overcome with desire for a gelatinous arm job.

"Bingo Wings" LMFAO

iamarealamerican -

bruh I didnt eat lunch today and I was thinking of getting something after work but now this imagery has completely ruined my appetite

Lol

Sadly I see this on 30 year olds. It's pretty disgusting.

Kings21 -

Oh yeah....

america waddles on Dunkin'

Kings21 -

Yes.  Horribly unattractive.

Girly - 

Hubba, hubba...